Twelve Kitchen Cabinets

You have a cartoon head, and post videos. You are super sexy baby, like Fred Flintstone!!
don't even zac efron GIF by Lionsgate Home Entertainment

This is why I stopped giving you the time of day on Fannation. Kenmore is my stomping ground. I get you hate Akron. Unlike you I didnt grow up across the street from the Main Street Saloon. Above a paint store. Now I'm putting you on ignore.

Oh calm down and buy a sense of humor. I never said I hate Akron. That's my hometown. But I have never liked Kenmore. So if you gotta problem with that too damn bad. And I didn't grow up acroos the street from the Main Street Saloon ya dingbat. I lived across the street from the bar in my early 20's for a short period of time.

Last time I talked top you, Akron was a shit hole , and Boulder was Disneyland.

I have never called Boulder Disneyland. I don't even like this city. Gonna move back to the Vegas area at some point. Hopefully in a couple of years.

Oh calm down and buy a sense of humor. I never said I hate Akron. That's my hometown. But I have never liked Kenmore. So if you gotta problem with that too damn bad. And I didn't grow up acroos the street from the Main Street Saloon ya dingbat. I lived across the street from the bar in my early 20's for a short period of time.
Akron is a shithole full of meth heads and you should be ashamed to be from there.

Im only in Akron, half the year at my moms house. Appears you know more about Akron than I do, huh?

So you're saying when the new school is done, built where Garfield was, that no students will go there? You really think they're building a new school for no reason?

Last edited:
Akron is a shithole full of meth heads and you should be ashamed to be from there.

Hey, hey, hey! If yer gonna talk shit get it right dammit. Akron smells like stale beer & crack.

Hey, hey, hey! If yer gonna talk shit get it right dammit. Akron smells like stale beer & crack.
So you're a crack baby and alcoholic...thank you for clearing things up.

Nothing says loser like trying to talk trash about my family. Show's what kind of person you really are.
So how much brain function do you really have from your childhood trauma and alcoholism? Does the pot you celebrate help your concentration or just make the emotional pain go away?

Please listen up, friends! And I do consider all of you as friends, maybe I just haven't met you yet.
@Sugarshell
@Wamu
@Wild Turkey

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, pretty please even, please don't jack up my cabinet thread with bickering. This thread is all about kindness, positive energy and getting shit done and I would like to keep it that way. I hope you understand my wishes, I have no ill will towards anybody.

Speaking of getting things done, I effed up all my cuts yesterday for the rest of the drawer fronts. I'll be able to recut and reuse some of them but now I'm out of lumber and since I'm too clumsy to drive I have to beg my butt off for a ride to Home Depot! I'm just glad I caught the mistake before I started cutting the plywood panel inserts for the drawer fronts... Anyway, I called it a day just to sharpen my axe for tomorrow.

Peace and Love, my friends!

Please listen up, friends! And I do consider all of you as friends, maybe I just haven't met you yet.
@Sugarshell
@Wamu
@Wild Turkey

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, pretty please even, please don't jack up my cabinet thread with bickering. This thread is all about kindness, positive energy and getting shit done and I would like to keep it that way. I hope you understand my wishes, I have no ill will towards anybody.

Speaking of getting things done, I effed up all my cuts yesterday for the rest of the drawer fronts. I'll be able to recut and reuse some of them but now I'm out of lumber and since I'm too clumsy to drive I have to beg my butt off for a ride to Home Depot! I'm just glad I caught the mistake before I started cutting the plywood panel inserts for the drawer fronts... Anyway, I called it a day just to sharpen my axe for tomorrow.

preach jennifer lopez GIF by NBC

Thinking the same thing about this thread this afternoon. Like many threads here ....its been really nice before the monkeys come on flinging feces.

preach jennifer lopez GIF by NBC

Thinking the same thing about this thread this afternoon. Like many threads here ....its been really nice before the monkeys come on flinging feces.
No matter how accurate that statement is, its not nice.

@Sugarshell
@Wamu
@Wild Turkey

Dude I’m just screwing with him.

And @Wamu , I apologize for including you in that group with Sugar and WT. None of your comments were mean spirited at all. So carry on, friend!

And who can take me to Home Depot before I have another temper tantrum?:gaah:

And @Wamu , I apologize for including you in that group with Sugar and WT. None of your comments were mean spirited at all. So carry on, friend!

And who can take me to Home Depot before I have another temper tantrum?:gaah:

It's all good. And can't help with transportation to to Home Depot. I don't think you're in CO.