USPS is finally failing

but really, the thread title being "USPS is finally failing" means that the system that has been in place since forever and run by the government, is failing, does it not?

who else can we blame this "failure" on if not the government?

stop getting political!
It isnt political if they are not making enough money to pay the bills. that is a reality. It isnt a left or a right problem it is an efficiency problem, it is a problem with being antiquated and not changing.

It isnt left or right and it isnt some "act" preventing this

but really, the thread title being "USPS is finally failing" means that the system that has been in place since forever and run by the government, is failing, does it not?

Just because it is the government doesnt make it automatically political.

you may be right, it could be the system as a whole.

I just pointed out that a new postmaster general was appointed within the last year and it was a pretty touchy subject.

so does DeJoy have plans to revamp the whole thing? What has he done since taking the job? Is that what is causing this most recent "failure"?

you may be right, it could be the system as a whole.

I just pointed out that a new postmaster general was appointed within the last year and it was a pretty touchy subject.

so does DeJoy have plans to revamp the whole thing? What has he done since taking the job? Is that what is causing this most recent "failure"?
I have no idea what his plans are, from what i can tell the problem is not changing enough with the times. There is no reason they cant run at a profit/cost and do so efficiently. UPS and FEDEX turn a profit there is no reason that the USPS cant at least be efficient and do so at cost or making a profit for better equipment upgrades etc

I just accidentally ordered something from Australia two days ago, for a birthday that's tomorrow. lulz

You shouldn't discuss those kinds of presents online but I'm sure that Dan Schneider will be very happy with it for a year or two ;)

(what a treat that when I looked for famous birthdays there was a fucking degenerate like Schneider on the list :lol: )

4tymv4.jpg

You shouldn't discuss those kinds of presents online but I'm sure that Dan Schneider will be very happy with it for a year or two ;)

(what a treat that when I looked for famous birthdays there was a fucking degenerate like Schneider on the list :lol: )
Haha...Head of the Class was deeewwwpp. :laugh:

My wife works for the USPS and says everything runs fine........

Ive ordered silver coins and bars for the kids as xmas presents with no probs....

And right now I have a shipment coming in on the 18th and according to the tracking onumber,I will recieve it on time.....

Reactions: ill
My wife works for the USPS and says everything runs fine........

Ive ordered silver coins and bars for the kids as xmas presents with no probs....

And right now I have a shipment coming in on the 18th and according to the tracking onumber,I will recieve it on time.....
I had a package I ordered on Dec 10 finally arive this week. I think the local recieving hub got so backed up that they couldn't get around to scanning the package when it arrived and I considered it lost.

Before I got the original, I called the company I ordered from and they said they'd send another. I am considering sending the second one back as that would be the right thing to do.

The wife does passports and works Sundays for Amazon....

They actually keep her pretty busy.......
It's good that you're wife is busy and I hope she's getting close to pension time, but Guns' point is still valid.

I did before Christmas.

And was it the Postal Service or the place you placed your order....
And could it be because of the time of year.....

And if they did screw up a delivery,are you one of these people who never screw up at work or do you just blame someone else......

And if they did screw up a delivery,are you one of these people who never screw up at work or do you just blame someone else......
I'm the boss but I accept responsibility when I make a mistake.

Ive never had NO probs with the Postal Service.....And dont know anyone who has........
Really? I don’t know anyone who hasn’t. I’m sitting here $54 poorer waiting on a return Express mail envelope that should have been here Wednesday and because of the holiday will be exactly one week late.