What are you reading?

Just started The Mosquito Bowl by Buzz Bissinger. About a football game played during the WWII Pacific campaign

Good, because that has been out of print for a long time and is getting super rare, as you can see from the prices on eBay.

That one will keep you busy for awhile!

The missus is tackling it first. I have 2 more Gear books to finish up and the Meltzer.

I haven't read a library book since I left school. I love books and want to own them. I enjoy buying and collecting them.
does Amazon deliver to you?

No but I have several addresses in the US I can deliver to so it’s waiting on me.
Well I hope you have something to read until then

I haven't read a library book since I left school. I love books and want to own them. I enjoy buying and collecting them.
I used to be that way. However one day I woke up, looked around and was like "holy shit! Where did all of these books come from?"

I still keep some but get mine almost exclusively from the library now

I used to be that way. However one day I woke up, looked around and was like "holy shit! Where did all of these books come from?"

I still keep some but get mine almost exclusively from the library now

I was always a buyer or borrower (from friends).

But libraries work wonderfully. Especially in small places where you don't have to drive for an hour to get to it. Anything I request they get from their regional network and failing that they will go outside the region for inter-library loans.

I like to read books in order so if I do come across a series that the library seems to be unable to get them from their system, I will go to a used book store and buy one there. But I don't move along in the series until I've closed that gap.

I was always a buyer or borrower (from friends).

But libraries work wonderfully. Especially in small places where you don't have to drive for an hour to get to it. Anything I request they get from their regional network and failing that they will go outside the region for inter-library loans.

I like to read books in order so if I do come across a series that the library seems to be unable to get them from their system, I will go to a used book store and buy one there. But I don't move along in the series until I've closed that gap.
Same

We have a really good library system in my area so I can get pretty much any book. The only issues I find are when I want a technical book so I just buy those because I know I will refer back to them anyways

Number eight of the Leaphorn and Chee series, Skinwalkers.

And sitting on the hearth In the on deck circle is the second Brad Meltzer book called the fifth assassin.