What are you reading?

I typically read 2 books at a time, one fiction, and another non-fiction.

My Current Fiction Novel -

10687840._SY180_.jpg

My Current Non-Fiction (that arrived today)
55359022._SY180_.jpg
I have never done any of the Star Wars books...never really got into that universe.

I have never done any of the Star Wars books...never really got into that universe.
Ah, I have always loved it. I don't dress up or have stickers of it on my cars, or even tattoos, but I do enjoy watching the movies, playing the game, and reading the books.

Just finished re-reading "Sword of Kings" of the Saxon Chronicles. Had to re-read it to get caught back up, because the latest one just arrived today...War Lord. Gonna be a bit bittersweet to read. Cornwell says this is the last we'll see of Uhtred Uhtredson of Bebbanburg

started A Memory Called Empire last week while I wait for Rhythm of War to be available.

and listening to The Body by Bill Bryson. Interesting listen right there.

started A Memory Called Empire last week while I wait for Rhythm of War to be available.

and listening to The Body by Bill Bryson. Interesting listen right there.
I am enjoying A Memory Called Empire more and more...makes more sense as to why it won a Hugo.

very political right now and it is starting to make sense.

the character names are weird as fuck though...that took some time to get used to.

On chapter 7 (3.5 hours in) of Rhythm of War out of 117 chapters plus interludes (~56+ hours). Pretty fast paced right now set about a year after the events of Oathbringer.

have any of you read the Poppy War?

super bloody fantasy, the third book of the series just came out this year.

I highly recommend it.

I like reading business magazines and spy novels.

Riptide

Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child

Modern day treasure hunt.

Fear, by Bob Woodward. Must read if you really want to see how little Trump knows about our government processes, and how little he listens to his cabinet and closest advisors on economic and foreign policies. As Woodward states regarding the Trump agenda, "Real power is Fear."

Reactions: ill
Woo Hoo!!

Library came through bigly for me.

The latest Christopher Moore and Jim Butcher.

My cup runneth over.

Going to start one right now.

Reactions: ill
Woo Hoo!!

Library came through bigly for me.

The latest Christopher Moore and Jim Butcher.

My cup runneth over.

Going to start one right now.
Hmm which one do you do first?

Battleground was really good.

Currently reading The Glass Hotel by Emily St. John Mandel

her first novel Station Eleven was very good.

Funny as fuck.

To write a book like that is special.
Moore struck gold with this series. Doesn't seem like he will run out of material either.