What are you reading?

Moore struck gold with this series. Doesn't seem like he will run out of material either.

Works for me. One a year for a while to come.

Reactions: ill
I just finished Here Be Dragons by Sharon Kay Penman. I liked it alright enough. But it wasn't near as good as her Plantagenet series.

Now I'm going to get started on Cornwell's War Lord...the last ride of Uhtred son of Uhtred, Lord of Bebbanburg.

Rhythm of War finally became available at the library, going to pick it up today. Had to go hardcopy since I don't think I can finish it in the 21 days given for an ebook.

I am about halfway through The Guest List and am liking it so far. Very dark, obviously, but the characters are pretty well laid out and everything. Gave me some weird, dark dreams, but I am liking it.

Winds of Wrath - Taylor Anderson

#15 in the alternate earth series of the Destroyermen.

Love it.

finally started Rhythm of War and realized I forgot who some of the characters were and all that...so read through a little recap online.

so far so good, but man is it a heavy book.

Just found three hardbacks in the Jean Auel “Earth’s Children” series that started with Clan of the Cave Bear.

Instantly hooked!

Started The Wheel of Time on audiobook due to all the windshield time I seem to put in. On book 4.

Started The Wheel of Time on audiobook due to all the windshield time I seem to put in. On book 4.
Love the WoT. I did the audiobook thing while I was waiting on the final books after he passed. Enjoy.

Started "The Alienist" by Caleb Carr. Has a bit of a Sherlock Holmes vibe to it. Not sure if I'll like it but giving it a shot.

Library finally came through with The Watchmen.

Haven't started yet, likely tomorrow AM.

Not what I expected. Like a big comic book.

Library finally came through with The Watchmen.

Haven't started yet, likely tomorrow AM.

Not what I expected. Like a big comic book.
yea, that's what graphic novels are

have you watched the HBO series?

ok then the graphic novel will definitely help you understand it a little more

I've seen the movie as well.

Just looking for a book to read.

I don't think I 've read 5 and 6.

I may have a look at my library.

It ain't the Courtneys but it isn't bad.
Not surprisingly, the last book in the series was easily the least-favorite amongst fans. She's 84 and said for a while she'd do one more book but mercifully decided not to.

Not surprisingly, the last book in the series was easily the least-favorite amongst fans. She's 84 and said for a while she'd do one more book but mercifully decided not to.

No doubt.