What If JFK Wasn’t a Conspiracy

So for me, this was the SINGLE biggest hurdle that I had to get over when I was moving away from thinking it was not a conspiracy. For me, this was the single best piece of evidence as to what made me think it WAS a conspiracy.

I’d love to discuss this topic. This bullet has MANY issues that needs to be discussed. It’s movement. How it was discovered. The condition it was in after it was discovered.

I’m not at home right now. Plus I’d need to go back and look at it some more but if people are down to discuss let’s do that. If we are gonna do I suggest we break it out into different topics. I’ve outlined three in this post. Am I missing any? Are there any other issues with this bullet (broadly speaking) that we should identify up front?

Maybe how the doctors initially thought it was an entrance wound.

I apologize I Can't seem to find your thoughts on the magic bullet?

@dbldwn711 @Orlando_Eagles

How does a bullet that entered the President's back 4 or 5 inches below the neckline come out his neck when shot from a 6th floor window?
Like @dbldwn711 I have to read back up again. I know we discussed it here, but let’s start fresh.

This is the stickiest wicket to overcome for sure….but I need to refresh myself….I think it was some more study done ballistically in recent years that I found compelling.

Love this man’s acting and always have. He’s an amazing talent.

Acting, though, is the thing I know he’s an authority on….guns and the challenge level of a shot I am not sure his level of expertise.
90 yards
6 stories downhill, let's say 60 ft.
Target moving 11 mph
Old surplus $20 Italian rifle with 4x scope, bolt action

Sounds challenging to me.

Couple that with he supposedly took a shot at another guy with the rifle earlier and missed him through a window because the bullet struck the window frame, well he couldn't even shoot through a window with the rifle that time.

90 yards
Target moving 11 mph

Couple that with he supposedly took a shot at another guy with the rifle earlier and missed him through a window because the bullet struck the window frame, well he couldn't even shoot through a window with the rifle that time.

That does sound challenging, ya know what else seems challenging? HE WAS SHOOTING AT THE FUCKING PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!!

90 yards
Target moving 11 mph

I would take your opinion on this over a great actors.

He wasn’t shooting through a window on that day. But, he had to have taken one of the shots though a tree IMO.

I would take your opinion on this over a great actors.

He wasn’t shooting through a window on that day. But, he had to have taken one of the shots though a tree IMO.
I was talking about the shot he supposedly took at Edwin Walker from 30 yards.

Lots of conjecture, but

"
Oswald then walked to behind the Walker residence, on a service road, a type of back-alley. Walker was seated motionless behind a desk inside his home and facing a large first-floor window. Resting his rifle on a latticed fence about 30 yards away, Oswald took a potshot at his target at 9 pm.

And missed. Entirely. The shot went over and wide of Walker’s head and into a wall. Walker, on surveying the latticed fence afterwards that evening with a lieutenant from the Dallas Police Department (DPD), remarked that the unknown would-be assassin was a “lousy shot.”

A police officer reviewing the layout and shooting that night replied, “He couldn’t have missed you.”

I'm not reading 50 pages. but Gunnery Sergeant Hartman led me to believe that Oswald was the lone shooter and could do it because he was a Marine.
It’s just another tidbit of the dozens in this event….Oswald’s Marine shooter training is either amplified or minimized depending on the belief one has.

I was talking about the shot he supposedly took at Edwin Walker from 30 yards.

Lots of conjecture, but

"
Oswald then walked to behind the Walker residence, on a service road, a type of back-alley. Walker was seated motionless behind a desk inside his home and facing a large first-floor window. Resting his rifle on a latticed fence about 30 yards away, Oswald took a potshot at his target at 9 pm.

And missed. Entirely. The shot went over and wide of Walker’s head and into a wall. Walker, on surveying the latticed fence afterwards that evening with a lieutenant from the Dallas Police Department (DPD), remarked that the unknown would-be assassin was a “lousy shot.”

A police officer reviewing the layout and shooting that night replied, “He couldn’t have missed you.”

Oh yes. Very familiar. On its face it knocks hard against Oswald as sole shooter.

I think the investigation they did at Walkers shooting laid out pretty well where he took the shot from….that said….conjecture.

Also, most of what I’ve read (could be slanted) wasn’t that he missed entirely, but didn’t miss by a whole lot. Could have been the window. Who knows.

On its face (shot from 30 yards, just a window in the way, missed) puts a huge flaw that he made those shots from his perch on Kennedy. Admitted.

I just haven’t seen evidence of other shooters that I can buy into any more than Oswald making those shots.

It’s just another tidbit of the dozens in this event….Oswald’s Marine shooter training is either amplified or minimized depending on the belief one has.

For some maybe but for anyone that has spent time on this knows.

1659978050355.png

Also, most of what I’ve read (could be slanted) wasn’t that he missed entirely, but didn’t miss by a whole lot. Could have been the window. Who knows.
There is a very high risk of breaking glass deflecting the shot that broke it. The HRT deploys two shooters preforming near simultaneous shots when shooting through glass for this very reason. IF LHO took that shot at the general, the miss is unremarkable. More remarkable, IMHO, is the fact that the shooter didn't take the 2 seconds to work the bolt for a second shot. It's almost as if shooting the general was not the primary goal.

I’ve always wondered on this. He left the marines a marksman, but what was the grading he went through years later that qualified this?
Once a good shooter, always a good shooter.