What If JFK Wasn’t a Conspiracy

And….while this historical event is more sourced in what is uncovered (even though it’s not fully uncovered) it is still not fully uncovered.
One thing that should upset folks is that when the Family Jewels were admitted to, there is one jewel that is to this day still classified. The CIA owned up to it without saying what "it" is. and this is up to six decades after the did "it".

I’m intrigued by this film and am going to have to check it out.

And it’s a solid point about how it’s not just the CIA that lab rats people. And maybe the efforts of MK get an even more sinister view with the CIA’s involvement. But, that’s always going to be the case when it’s sponsored by them.

And….while this historical event is more sourced in what is uncovered (even though it’s not fully uncovered) it is still not fully uncovered.

I’m pretty sure it’s safe to say that while they disclosed some of what they were doing to volunteers they might not have been fully truthful. That’s just accounting for where it’s been used on volunteers. Those that were unaware and tested on….someone feel free to correct me….but I’m not sure that’s ever been fully substantiated?

In such a case it could be a similar thing. CIA won’t fully disclose things (they try to never do that on principle) and that means that the skys the limit on the shit they might have done, like JFK.

For the record I believe they doses unaware civilians through places like brothels. It makes sense that it at least happened a little. I just don’t know that I’ve seen confirmation on it.
Are you asking if MKUltra tested on unknowing and unwilling participants?

The answer is abso-fucking-lutely.

Are you asking if MKUltra tested on unknowing and unwilling participants?

The answer is abso-fucking-lutely.
I’m asking if it’s been declassified and completely confirmed.

As an opinion I agree with abso-fucking-lutely. I agree fully.

I’ll have to do some googling later when work let’s me alone.

Well, one instance was talked about in the podcast...Operation Midnight Climax.

The project that started in 1954 consisted of a web of CIA-run safehouses in San Francisco and Mill Valley, California, and New York City.[2] It was established in order to study the effects of LSD on unconsenting individuals. Prostitutes on the CIA payroll were instructed to lure clients back to the safehouses, where they were surreptitiously plied with a wide range of substances, including LSD, and monitored behind one-way glass.

And as fucked up as that was, I can all but assure you there were much worse instances.

Yes, it has. Here is the CIA's FOIA link on MK Ultra. Also, I suggest you look into the origins of the Church Committee and their findings under this heading:

XVII. TESTING AND USE OF CHEMICAL AND BIOLOGICAL AGENTS BY THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY----- 385 A. The Programs Investigated------------------------------ 387 B. CIA Drug Testing Programs----------------------------- 392 C. Covert Testing on Human Subjects by Military Intelligence Groups ------------------------------------------ 411 D. Cooperation and Competition Among the Intelligence Agen- cies, and Between the Agencies and Other Individuals and

I’ve got a quick question for those that have been in this thread.

@Orlando_Eagles
@RoyMunson
@broncosmitty
@Nosferatu
@beardown07
@Mofo
@batchaps4me
@ill
@Fish
@ojb81
@Cobrabit

if I’ve left anyone out please tag them

Have you been to dealey plaza? Have you been up in the TSBD museum?

obviously, saying no doesn’t disqualify you or invalidate any opinions. I’m just curious how many have actually seen the sight lines, distances, layout, etc.

As we all know pictures and video can capture things much differently than they appear in real life.

Nope. I don't go to Texas unless paid to do so.

Yes, it has. Here is the CIA's FOIA link on MK Ultra. Also, I suggest you look into the origins of the Church Committee and their findings under this heading:

XVII. TESTING AND USE OF CHEMICAL AND BIOLOGICAL AGENTS BY THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY----- 385 A. The Programs Investigated------------------------------ 387 B. CIA Drug Testing Programs----------------------------- 392 C. Covert Testing on Human Subjects by Military Intelligence Groups ------------------------------------------ 411 D. Cooperation and Competition Among the Intelligence Agen- cies, and Between the Agencies and Other Individuals and
Thanks for this (and thanks @beardown07 for the pod. I ❤️ pods!).

I’m curious to read up more on this then I have.

@Nosferatu posted a video in a different thread. It’s about something which has come to be known as “the Raleigh call”. Apparently, after he was arrested Oswald tried to make a call from jail to a man named John Hurt in Raleigh NC. The switchboard operator did not connect the call. The detailed facts and circumstances of regarding this call including why the switchboard operator did not connect it is discussed on this document.

I’m just hearing about this call for the first time. Was wondering if anyone has heard of it before.

Here’s the video that @Nosferatu posted in the other thread. I haven’t had a chance to watch it yet.

Animated GIF

Another example of Oswald being silenced until he could be silenced for good.

Another example of Oswald being silenced until he could be silenced for good.

Dr. Procter & Jim Marrs think it was that call that sealed Oswalds fate. I tend to think that was already decided.

I’m just hearing about this call for the first time. Was wondering if anyone has heard of it before.

That's the main reason I posted it and tagged you, I had never heard or read of that call before.