What If JFK Wasn’t a Conspiracy

Meh. It was fairly remarkable.

265 ft away, 6 floors up, with a ridiculous descent and a moving target.

It may not be remarkable, but it was not and easy shot, by any means.

Haven't there been recreations from actual marksmen that failed to pull it off?

Haven't there been recreations from actual marksmen that failed to pull it off?
From EXPERT marksmen.

Oswald was no expert marksman. Far from it.

But you should listen to GiGi on this one. He knows his way around a rifle. :rolleyes2:
Animated GIF

But you should listen to GiGi on this one. He knows his way around a rifle. :rolleyes2:
Three shots in 7 seconds from that distance to a moving target with a bolt action rifle?? Yeah, that's a tough pill to swallow.

I think you overstate this by saying quite easily.

A rifle capable of shooting 5 inch groups, shooting downhill at 88 yards, rapid fire with a bolt gun.

maybe not "quite easily", but not some unthinkable feat, particularly considering Oswald was a former Marine.

maybe not "quite easily", but not some unthinkable feat, particularly considering Oswald was a former Marine.
I didn't say it was impossible.

I view it as highly unlikely.

BE1E57FA-D2C6-4CDD-9140-D362C2E245DF.jpg

The three tramps story is interesting. E. Howard Hunt is one of em'. Beleedat.

He was a shit marine that lied to get discharged and was a terrible marksman tho.

If he made those shots, he got heavy training while in Russia.

He was a shit marine that lied to get discharged and was a terrible marksman tho.

If he made those shots, he got heavy training while in Russia.
even "shit" marines train to up to 500 yards distance with their rifles, so if he qualified at that range, then he's capable of making those shots from the depository.

even "shit" marines train to up to 500 yards distance with their rifles, so if he qualified at that range, then he's capable of making those shots from the depository.
His ex-Captain Robert Block disagrees. Just saying.

His ex-Captain Robert Block disagrees. Just saying.
meh. if i had a dollar for every time a commissioned officer was full of shit about something, i'd have a lot of dollars. either way, we'll truly never really know, i guess.

Sorry I’m late to this party today.

not gonna quote the previous posts talking about the bullets and stuff. I’ll just post this video that talks in detail about the 3 shots. The guy in the video is the author of the book the OP is talking about. This video says a lot.

The shots weren’t in 6 seconds. It’s longer because the first shot missed.

Kennedy’s brain matter sprays forward not backwards. The video shows that. The book also talks about the car was moving forward as were the motorcycle cops who were behind the president. They didn’t get “sprayed” with brain matter… they drove into it as they were driving forward.

Why were there no notes at all from the interviews with Oswald after he was arrested?

The FBI told Dallas police that there would be an attempt on Oswald's life and they ignored it, why?

The SS not being on the presidents car was a major mistake. But just being a mistake doesn’t make it a conspiracy. Thruout the motorcade the SS is running back and forth to the presidents car. In fact, at one point the motorcade stopped so that the president could acknowledge some nuns who were on the side of the road.

Once they hit Dealey plaza the bystanders were all done with. This was the end of the parade route. The crowds were thin and the motorcade was about to go onto the highway. The presidents car was literally yards away from going under the triple overpass and turning onto the freeway. Agents would not have hung onto the back bumper as the car was speeding down the freeway. (I’ll post a video of this next).

This was no doubt a breach of security and inexcusable but it’s not as bad as it’s being made out to be given that they were at the end of the spectator route and about to get on the highway and it’s certainly not evidence in and of itself of a conspiracy.

Last edited:
Sorry I’m late to this party today.

not gonna quote the previous posts talking about the bullets and stuff. I’ll just post this video that talks in detail about the 3 shots. The guy in the video is the author of the book the OP is talking about. This video says a lot.

The shots weren’t in 6 seconds. It’s longer because the first shot missed.

Kennedy’s brain matter sprays forward not backwards. The video shows that. The book also talks about the car was moving forward as were the motorcycle cops who were behind the president. They didn’t get “sprayed” with brain matter… they drove into it as they were driving forward.

tenor.gif

Here’s an amateur re-tracing the route of the motorcade years after the event. It gives a really good VISUAL of the turn @Nosferatu is talking about. It also shows what I said in my previous post about being at the end of the parade route and about to turn onto the highway.

at about the 1:48-1:56 mark you can really see the curbing and island that prevents the the motorcade from turning onto 35E. @Nosferatu talks about “looping back” but it’s pretty obvious that just making that right hand turn is the most direct route to 35E which is where they wanted to go. It also provided more opportunities for spectators to see the president because of the additional space in dealey plaza. If the motorcade had just continued straight spectators would have had less room to spread out and see the president. Also, they would have had to line a street with little or no sidewalks. Here, take a look at the video for perspective…

Back