What If JFK Wasn’t a Conspiracy

explain why it's obvious why the kill shot was "not" from behind.
Jackie scrambles onto the trunk, attempting to collected Jacks brains and skull.

Jack’s head flops back and to the left. Jacks body moves backward at impact.

None of those things say shot from above and behind.

He must've got some elite training from the Ruskies after his discharge, cuz he was a shit marksman.
He was accurate enough to put a bullet through JFK's head from quite a distance away.

Jackie scrambles onto the trunk, attempting to collected Jacks brains and skull.

Are you a ballistics expert?

Two hits in 3 shots in under 6 seconds, with a medium to low velocity weapon, by a piss poor marksman.

Jackie O killed him. :biggrin:

and nothing you mentioned indicates that it couldn't have been from behind. not a thing. take a class in ballistics if you need to.

He was accurate enough to put a bullet through JFK's head from quite a distance away.
given the rifle he was using, there was nothing all that remarkable about his hitting his target. it's not like he was sniping the president from a quarter mile away.

given the rifle he was using, there was nothing all that remarkable about his hitting his target. it's not like he was sniping the president from a quarter mile away.
Meh. It was fairly remarkable.

265 ft away, 6 floors up, with a ridiculous descent and a moving target.

It may not be remarkable, but it was not and easy shot, by any means.

It can be done quite easily.
I think you overstate this by saying quite easily.

A rifle capable of shooting 5 inch groups, shooting downhill at 88 yards, rapid fire with a bolt gun.

A rifle capable of shooting 5 inch groups, shooting downhill at 88 yards, rapid fire with a bolt gun.
this

It's fucking retarded to suggest such

Gigi is also an idiot.

Hooplanations ballistics expert (me) says it's unlikely.

It’s no secret im a big fan of this book. It’s been a long time since I’ve read it so im a little fuzzy on the details. It’s great that you’ve just read it @Orlando_Eagles. Im sure you will correct me if im wrong on some stuff. I know @Nosferatu is interested in this subject. Im sure he has lots of questions for both of us.

Let me start by saying that although the book was very enlightening IMO in a number of different regards the single biggest epiphany for me was what the author says the Warren commission got WRONG. By and large the book supports the Warren commission but it does suggest that the ORDER of the 3 shots was different than what the WC thought.

the WC said first shot hits Kennedy in the neck (magic bullet), the second shot misses (hitting a curb which causes asphalt to hit a bystander) and the third shot is the head shot. If that’s the order then all 3 shots occur on about 7 seconds. Many conspiracy theorists say that’s too short of a time.

case closed suggests the following. The first shot missed (hitting the curb), the second shot is the magic bullet and the third shot is the head shot. If this is accurate then the 3 shots don’t need to occur in 7 seconds. The author uses several things to support this theory. The two best for me are the video of the young girl running after the car but suddenly stops running and looks back as if she hears something. Also, Connolly saying he heard a first shot, turned to look at it, turned back and then got hit.

I had the benefit of seeing posner the author on tv shows. When he shows the zapradurer film and focuses on the little girl running and then stopping… wow. It really struck home for me.

so this explanation says a guy can cycle a bolt and fire more accurately the 2nd and 3rd time than the first shot? seems unlikely.

Take the kill shot out of the equation. What about Houston/Elm? What about Secret Service getting off the car before Houston/Elm?

If it was Kennedy himself who told them to get off the car why did he wait until just before Houston/Elm? Did he say you guys better get off this is where I get shot?

I also don't buy Ruby was trying to be a hero, Oswald was gonna talk and needed to be silenced.

Why is Congressman Albert Thomas winking at Johnson during his swearing in ceremony? Doesn't prove anything but seems a bit odd, no?

1627317779635.png

Take the kill shot out of the equation. What about Houston/Elm? What about Secret Service getting of the car before Houston/Elm?

If it was Kennedy himself who told them to get off the car why did he wait until just before Houston/Elm? Did he say you guys better get off this is where I get shot?

I also don't buy Ruby was trying to be a hero, Oswald was gonna talk and needed to be silenced.

Why is Congressman Albert Thomas winking at Johnson during his swearing in ceremony? Doesn't prove anything but seems a bit odd, no?

View attachment 36815
Oswald being shot and killed adds a bigger aspect to it that I find interesting.

Ruby ran a bar that was owned by a Marcello lieutenant in Dallas. Again...many of the players in this story are connected to Marcello.

If the mafia wants you to disappear forever...you disappear forever. Ask Jimmy Hoffa....oh wait, neva mind!

Back