What should I get?

actually the series x is not buggy at all in my experience have had 2 since launch with no problems and use them daily.
Agreed. Mine has been the most stable xbox system I've owned since the original. It's been pretty amazing how quiet and stable it's been since launch.

PC or dont play.

1643060154690.png
1643060265034.png

Show me your Gaming PC

Show me yours I'm driving right now my PC is better than what you pretend is yours
Lol at your pci 3.0 pleb ass
LOL Show me.

Last edited:
LOL Show me.

LOL you already lost your argument when you tried to show a 3080ti running on PCI 3.0 you fail, even if that is your rig, you are terrible at setting it up and your memory clocks are off for optimized gaming as well with "your" cpu your whole system is a giant bottleneck for a GPU that is overpriced for what it is, you should have stuck with a 3080 or put on yoru big boy pants and got a 3090. Your entire build in yoru signature looks like dookie lol

next time maybe upgrade to a current gen CPU and Mobo if you want to actually make sense of a current gen GPU

LOL you already lost your argument when you tried to show a 3080ti running on PCI 3.0 you fail, even if that is your rig, you are terrible at setting it up and your memory clocks are off for optimized gaming as well with "your" cpu your whole system is a giant bottleneck for a GPU that is overpriced for what it is, you should have stuck with a 3080 or put on yoru big boy pants and got a 3090. Your entire build in yoru signature looks like dookie lol

next time maybe upgrade to a current gen CPU and Mobo if you want to actually make sense of a current gen GPU
obviously youre an imbecile. There is no great advantage with pcie 4 vs pcie 3 with GPU's. I know you think you are sounding good... thats the funny part. take your 6600 and 2060 and get lost pleb. My 4790k/1080ti Doorstop probably eats your Dells lunch.

obviously youre an imbecile. There is no great advantage with pcie 4 vs pcie 3 with GPU's. I know you think you are sounding good... thats the funny part. take your 6600 and 2060 and get lost pleb. My 4790k/1080ti Doorstop probably eats your Dells lunch.
LOL unlike you im rocking all current gen tech nice try but you're wrong.

I havent bought a prebuilt desktop ever and the only one i used that was in a house of mine was my moms in the mid 90's keep grasping at straws with your pleb gear lol

My stream pc is better than your gaming PC

And about your 3090 vs 3080ti…

Clock speed, memory speed, and memory bandwidth are nearly identical, too. The big difference between the two cards is the video memory. The RTX 3090 comes with 24GB and the RTX 3080 Ti comes with 12GB. ... It has 1,536 fewer CUDA cores than the RTX 3080 Ti and 1,782 fewer than the RTX 3090.
LOL unlike you im rocking all current gen tech nice try but you're wrong.

I havent bought a prebuilt desktop ever and the only one i used that was in a house of mine was my moms in the mid 90's keep grasping at straws with your pleb gear lol

My stream pc is better than your gaming PC
If you were close to being bright you wouldnt try to keep up with cutting edge tech. I do like the transition to e core and p cores, but not first gen. And the clown statements youve already made… bright people dont make.

Clock speed, memory speed, and memory bandwidth are nearly identical, too. The big difference between the two cards is the video memory. The RTX 3090 comes with 24GB and the RTX 3080 Ti comes with 12GB. ... It has 1,536 fewer CUDA cores than the RTX 3080 Ti and 1,782 fewer than the RTX 3090.

If you were close to being bright you wouldnt try to keep up with cutting edge tech. I do like the transition to e core and p cores, but not first gen. And the clown statements youve already made… bright people dont make.
my comment is price to performance difference but hey you do you...

LOL keeping up with cutting edge? i upgrade when necessary i didnt upgrade last gen (you havent upgraded in many) Like i said my Stream PC is rocking better equipment than your gaming pc, not even close to my gaming pc ;)