What should I get?

LOL I told you how you could prove it... you refused, and claim you can fake that, so fake it.
LOL look at you gettin upset that i wont do exactly as you say. Ill let you in on a secret, my ego isnt so fragile that i feel i need to prove anything to you. Wonder who has a fragile ego in here... hmmm

get exposed much

LOL look at you gettin upset that i wont do exactly as you say. Ill let you in on a secret, my ego isnt so fragile that i feel i need to prove anything to you. Wonder who has a fragile ego in here... hmmm

get exposed much
I gave you a way to prove it. You refused. You talked a lot of shit and cant back anything up. Youve been wrong all over the thread. It doesnt make me angry that youre illiterate.

1643080382206.png
See the part that says forum banner with the link below the banner? This database is something, you as an illiterate chimpanzee, cant fake... so i said, go ahead fake it. What did you do? You opened photoshop... yes, you are in fact a clueless imbecile.

Robot Reaction GIF

View attachment 58073
See the part that says forum banner with the link below the banner? This database is something, you as an illiterate chimpanzee, cant fake... so i said, go ahead fake it. What did you do? You opened photoshop... yes, you are in fact a clueless imbecile.
why would i open photoshop, all i would do is use someone elses validation to fake the funk. i dont care either way keep squirming

Either way lets get back to your 3080 TI the thing that is sub par to a 6800 XT and at its best 5-20% better than a 6700XT yet costs 250%+ more than a 6700XT and 180% of a 6800XT while lagging behind the 6800XT

why would i open photoshop, all i would do is use someone elses validation to fake the funk. i dont care either way keep squirming

Either way lets get back to your 3080 TI the thing that is sub par to a 6800 XT and at its best 5-20% better than a 6700XT yet costs 250%+ more than a 6700XT and 180% of a 6800XT while lagging behind the 6800XT
Stfu moron,

“Console pleb”

I don’t know what that is or how it’s an insult but I laughed.

just means he has dick envy

Im going to walk into Game Stop next time I’m at Jersey Mike’s and call some random a “Console pleb” and see if anything happens.

Im going to walk into Game Stop next time I’m at Jersey Mike’s and call some random a “Console pleb” and see if anything happens.
To be fair gamestop is in the PC game these days too since physical games are not really a big thing anymore they are more into hardware sales (consoles included)

Only a retard would choose Salt OR Pepper, why not both.

To be fair gamestop is in the PC game these days too since physical games are not really a big thing anymore they are more into hardware sales (consoles included)

Only a retard would choose Salt OR Pepper, why not both.

PS5. Cool? Or overrated? My kid wants one. I’m an old Xbox one guy. Know nothing about PS.

And if I wanted to build him a rad PC, could I ask your advice about what to get?

PS5. Cool? Or overrated? My kid wants one. I’m an old Xbox one guy. Know nothing about PS.

And if I wanted to build him a rad PC, could I ask your advice about what to get?
PS5 is solid, technically the Series X is more powerful though right now devs have not optimized for the newer generation so the gap is not noticeable.

I plan to eventually get a PS5 to add to the collection, but not really in a hurry. Personally Game Pass Ultimate (netflix of gaming) and the Xbox ecosystem and experience are superior to Playstations but my general rule of thumb is to go where you have friends and where your games are.

If you are big into single player exclusives Playstation has historically been that go to (but times are changing with Microsoft buying up all these studios)

As for building a PC i would be happy to answer any questions and point you in the right direction if you choose.

I generally play console when A) i can disable crossplay with PC or it doesnt exist so i can get away from PC cheaters or B) it is only available on Console or that is the only way to game with friends.

For instance i will play COD multiplayer on console because i can ensure there are no aimbotters or wall hackers on console by playing multiplayer with crossplay off, but ill play warzone (unable to turn off cross play)on PC because the available options for console, even new generation, to compete is lacking. warzone Field of View on console is locked at 80 vs PC being able to go all the way to 120 degrees which is a massive advantage just to name an example