What should I get?

LOL keeping up with cutting edge? i upgrade when necessary i didnt upgrade last gen (you havent upgraded in many) Like i said my Stream PC is rocking better equipment than your gaming pc, not even close to my gaming pc ;)
If you knew anything, you would know cpu wise.... there has not been much improvement. from 10900 -> 11900 -> 12900... though 12900 has e cores and p cores... its not enough to justify mobo/proc/mem upgrade.

Show me.

If you knew anything, you would know cpu wise.... there has not been much improvement. from 10900 -> 11900 -> 12900... though 12900 has e cores and p cores... its not enough to justify mobo/proc/mem upgrade.

Show me.
LOL you keep assuming im rocking intel.. No my both my 5800X and 5900X run circles around your puny 9900

derp

LOL you keep assuming im rocking intel.. No my both my 5800X and 5900X run circles around your puny 9900

derp
Lol @ amd

Wheres the gpu?

Lol @ amd

Wheres the gpu?
in PCI 4.0 slots Nice try laughing at AMD while it wipes the floor in both single and multicore performance to your shitty ass 9900.

in PCI 4.0 slots Nice try laughing at AMD while it wipes the floor in both single and multicore performance to your shitty ass 9900.
no numbers? You do know what kind of gpu you have right?

Last edited:
no numbers? You do know what kind of gpu you have right?
of course. My 6800XT and 6900XT both whoop up on your machine. Oooh now lets see if you can guess which is the gaming PC and which is the Streaming PC match them up to their processor. Oooh can you guess my memory? i assure you every spec is better than yours ;) Not sure why you even care, you dont even game competitively so your 3080Ti is wasted anyway

of course. My 6800XT and 6900XT both whoop up on your machine. Oooh now lets see if you can guess which is the gaming PC and which is the Streaming PC match them up to their processor. Oooh can you guess my memory? i assure you every spec is better than yours ;) Not sure why you even care, you dont even game competitively so your 3080Ti is wasted anyway
you should have no problem proving it now...

you game competitively? What team are you on?

you should have no problem proving it now...
Proving what, dude this is the internet proving it is subjective, faking it would be beyond easy and i really dont care, i just want you to know that your "PC master race" crap is just the retarded ramblings of a poor who cant afford every aspect of gaming.

Hell i could easily lie about it all for shits and giggles just to turn your panties (though im not just saying i could) it wouldnt be hard so a "screenshot" being the only way to "prove it" aside from video of me removing my coolers and showing you the numbers on the actual processor and gpu (which would be retarded just to "win") i can take a picture of my rigs but it wouldnt do anything other than show you parts in a PC

If you really have a 3080Ti with a 9900 you deserve to be laughed at , you spent a ton of money on likely a scalped gpu and didnt even bother upgrading your CPU/Mobo which would easily be a 5-10% uplift in FPS so you likely spent 1200+ on a your GPU where see i get my shit at original retail at launch so not only is my shit better but my price to performance is off the charts by comparison to you.

does your board even support NVMe M.2?

Proving what, dude this is the internet proving it is subjective, faking it would be beyond easy and i really dont care, i just want you to know that your "PC master race" crap is just the retarded ramblings of a poor who cant afford every aspect of gaming.

Hell i could easily lie about it all for shits and giggles just to turn your panties (though im not just saying i could) it wouldnt be hard so a "screenshot" being the only way to "prove it" aside from video of me removing my coolers and showing you the numbers on the actual processor and gpu (which would be retarded just to "win") i can take a picture of my rigs but it wouldnt do anything other than show you parts in a PC

If you really have a 3080Ti with a 9900 you deserve to be laughed at , you spent a ton of money on likely a scalped gpu and didnt even bother upgrading your CPU/Mobo which would easily be a 5-10% uplift in FPS so you likely spent 1200+ on a your GPU where see i get my shit at original retail at launch so not only is my shit better but my price to performance is off the charts by comparison to you.

does your board even support NVMe M.2?
Spoken like someone who doesnt know shit... which is typical of console plebs & amd fanboys. You can prove what system you have... run cpuz... validate, and post the link... it will have todays date / time on it and your nodename, do even know what a nodename is without googling it? That this must be explained to you, and that you think pcie4 is something that can be fully exploited today... proves you know nothing...

I had m.2 on my z97 pro, in the slot was a 500gb Samsung 960evo... back in 2015. M.2 has been pretty standard soon after that, another instance of you not knowing shit.

Spoken like someone who doesnt know shit... which is typical of console plebs & amd fanboys. You can prove what system you have... run cpuz... validate, and post the link... it will have todays date / time on it and your nodename, do even know what a nodename is without googling it? That this must be explained to you, and that you think pcie4 is something that can be fully exploited today... proves you know nothing...

I had m.2 on my z97 pro, in the slot was a 500gb Samsung 960evo... back in 2015. M.2 has been pretty standard soon after that, another instance of you not knowing shit.
You really think I couldn't fake a system? You really don't know shit about PCs if you believe that.

Unlike you I enjoy gaming on both but I'm a competitive gamer so I actually use my hardware instead of playing games that literally run on a 360.

Look at you splurging for an m.2 board with your 2015 build

Lololol 🤣 Maybe one day you'll get top of the line instead of being poor.

You really think I couldn't fake a system? You really don't know shit about PCs if you believe that.

Unlike you I enjoy gaming on both but I'm a competitive gamer so I actually use my hardware instead of playing games that literally run on a 360.

Look at you splurging for an m.2 board with your 2015 build

Lololol 🤣 Maybe one day you'll get top of the line instead of being poor.
LOL I told you how you could prove it... you refused, and claim you can fake that, so fake it.

Here buttercup, my processor whoopin up on urs
View attachment 58067
Awww not only do you know nothing about pcs, you cant follow instructions. Maybe thats why think competitive gameplay means panhandling on twitch or youtube.

click the validate button after running cpuz on your system. Follow the instructions dumbfuck

Awww not only do you know nothing about pcs, you cant follow instructions. Maybe thats why think competitive gameplay means panhandling on twitch or youtube.
I get it, you're just jealous. Sucks to suck, i wouldnt know but you sure seem butthurt.

Imagine having to save up for 7 years and only being able to get an overpriced for its performance GPU and not even upgrade a single other bit from 2015

I get it, you're just jealous. Sucks to suck, i wouldnt know but you sure seem butthurt.

Imagine having to save up for 7 years and only being able to get an overpriced for its performance GPU and not even upgrade a single other bit from 2015
Never been jealous of an amd fanboy. Especially one that knows nothing about computers and thinks the 26 followers he panhandles is competitive gameplay. What team are you on again? Team illiterate FTW

Never been jealous of an amd fanboy. Especially one that knows nothing about computers and thinks the 26 followers he panhandles is competitive gameplay. What team are you on again? Team illiterate FTW
LOL you're definitely jealous of me and my rigs. Mad cuz you cant afford gaming on PC and Console, Mad cuz you cant afford but one upgrade per decade. Mad cuz you assume one is a fanboy for going with the best offerings.

Ill keep winning you keep sucking.

LOL you're definitely jealous of me and my rigs. Mad cuz you cant afford gaming on PC and Console, Mad cuz you cant afford but one upgrade per decade. Mad cuz you assume one is a fanboy for going with the best offerings.

Ill keep winning you keep sucking.
LOL I told you how you could prove it... you refused, and claim you can fake that, so fake it.