Who will be the top 5 Big Ten programs over the NEXT 5 seasons?

1. Oregon

Go Away GIF

Oregon
Ohio State

Michigan

Penn State.
pretty sure there's gonna be a huge gap between Oregon + Ohio State.

always knew you were a fake Ducks fan. and i doubt you have ever been to an Applebee's. fucking phony.

pretty sure there's gonna be a huge gap between Oregon + Ohio State.

always knew you were a fake Ducks fan. and i doubt you have ever been to an Applebee's. fucking phony.

My dude Oregon beat Ohio State once in 10 tries this clearly means there should be a giant gap between Oregon and Ohio State!

Michigan
Ohio State
Oregon
USC
Iowa

Ohio State
Oregon
Michigan
USC
Penn State

My dude Oregon beat Ohio State once in 10 tries this clearly means there should be a giant gap between Oregon and Ohio State!
Oregon is not even close to tOSU history. We all agree the landscape is much different now. Oregon is as close to tOSU than ever before. The wins against the Ducks last century are irrelevant. It’s going to be fun going forward.

Oregon is not even close to tOSU history. We all agree the landscape is much different now. Oregon is as close to tOSU than ever before. The wins against the Ducks last century are irrelevant. It’s going to be fun going forward.
At this point I think OSU and Oregon are on a different level from the rest of the conference. I can't wait to watch the game in Eugene this year.

If they win it, but I'm talking about the fringe teams. Think Iowa this year. If Iowa happened to be ranked, say, 12th. They wouldn't want to go play #1 Michigan in the CCG with little shot of winning. (They obviously wouldn't say that). That loss takes them out of the playoff -- a playoff that starts with the top teams in a bye.

If they're ranked 12th, they aren't making the playoff anyway without help.

Oregon is recruiting on the same level as Ohio State. Will come down to coaching.