World Cup 2022 Qatar

On one hand I think pits interesting and a bit cool. That weekend before thanksgiving you got college football, then pro football then the week of thanksgiving starts the World Cup mixed in with more college and pro FB. For someone like me that loves both that’s awesome.

But on the other hand it is absolutely a weird time, mix in it’s the holidays and my WC watch time May take a hit too compared to where it would have been had this been in July.

It is nice that it’s less time we have to wait until the next one too.
That’s exactly the concern for me. I don’t get unlimited viewing time at this stage in life, especially during a holiday week and into Christmas time. I will just have to make choices.

At least work will be slower at that point than it is in the summer.

On one hand I think pits interesting and a bit cool. That weekend before thanksgiving you got college football, then pro football then the week of thanksgiving starts the World Cup mixed in with more college and pro FB. For someone like me that loves both that’s awesome.

But on the other hand it is absolutely a weird time, mix in it’s the holidays and my WC watch time May take a hit too compared to where it would have been had this been in July.

It is nice that it’s less time we have to wait until the next one too.
England vs USA black friday. I might be at work if that was a summer weekday but this day is a Holiday.

That’s exactly the concern for me. I don’t get unlimited viewing time at this stage in life, especially during a holiday week and into Christmas time. I will just have to make choices.

At least work will be slower at that point than it is in the summer.
For me last week, I began Hybrid work location, so won’t miss any Germany or USA. Mostly be working from home now and if I do have to go in to office, it will be in mornings only. Most USA and Germany I think at lunch west coast time,

For me last week, I began Hybrid work location, so won’t miss any Germany or USA. Mostly be working from home now and if I do have to go in to office, it will be in mornings only. Most USA and Germany I think at lunch west coast time,
I’ve been remote since March, 2020. Being in office isn’t the issue. Having the kids here on thanksgiving break the first week will make it tough.

England vs USA black friday. I might be at work if that was a summer weekday but this day is a Holiday.
While true, most will have off. I unfortunately can’t have off but will be able to watch as my job affords me to. It’ll be great to have so much football and futbol. It’s still kinda weird but will be an experience.

USA I believe is 2pm eastern every group stage game. That’s actually a damn good time. I’ll have to check when Poland plays. I root for them when not the USA. (I’m polish)

USA I believe is 2pm eastern every group stage game. That’s actually a damn good time. I’ll have to check when Poland plays. I root for them when not the USA. (I’m polish)
me too with Poland. Germany, Sweden, and Germany my ancestors. But Sweden out.

me too with Poland. Germany, Sweden, and Germany my ancestors. But Sweden out.
I'm actually some German, Italian and Norwegian too. But I hate Italy and are happy they are out lol.

I’ve been remote since March, 2020. Being in office isn’t the issue. Having the kids here on thanksgiving break the first week will make it tough.
I have been working from home mostly too since March 2020 due to covid originally but now it is permanent hybrid for 50% of us since they are removing cubes to build more labs. They needed “volunteers” who wanted to work from home. Volunteers? I took that opportunity in a heartbeat.

I'm actually some German, Italian and Norwegian too. But I hate Italy and are happy they are out lol.
I don’t mind the italians, the French that is who I root against.

I have been working from home mostly too since March 2020 due to covid originally but now it is permanent hybrid for 50% of us since they are removing cubes to build more labs. They needed “volunteers” who wanted to work from home. Volunteers? I took that opportunity in a heartbeat.
Ba ha ha.

My company decided to remove geographic restrictions post pandemic (we have offices in Orlando and Atlanta).

I took a role based in Atlanta. They might force people to go back to the office soon (they have not at all yet) but they will surely understand that 16 hours in the car a day commuting to my job just isn’t feasible. Lmao.

USA team picked for friendlies. No Jordan Prefok from Union Berlin 1st place top flight Bundesliga. Having great start to season, but Berhalter picks Josh Sargent (now in second division), Paul Ariola, Jordan Morris up front. Sargert even when at Bremen took them to second division with a miserable season. No business being on USA team. Ricardo Pepi (now in second division) no goals since 10/2021 too. Bias for Pepi since they stole him from Mexico, but Prefok doesn't have the Mexico factor.

USA team picked for friendlies. No Jordan Prefok from Union Berlin 1st place top flight Bundesliga. Having great start to season, but Berhalter picks Josh Sargent (now in second division), Paul Ariola, Jordan Morris up front. Sargert even when at Bremen took them to second division with a miserable season. No business being on USA team. Ricardo Pepi (now in second division) no goals since 10/2021 too. Bias for Pepi since they stole him from Mexico, but Prefok doesn't have the Mexico factor.
Berhalter is a clown. In a few more months we'll have another Taylor Twellman rant, and and he'll be right, again, and it'll be ignored, again. USA Soccer (the org, not the team in general) is a joke.

Berhalter is a clown. In a few more months we'll have another Taylor Twellman rant, and and he'll be right, again, and it'll be ignored, again. USA Soccer (the org, not the team in general) is a joke.
It seems more politics than personnel sometimes. The weird MLS love fest here in a few cases.

Nike has released their World Cup kits, and all I can say is
Season 5 Friends Tv Show GIF by Friends

Nike has released their World Cup kits, and all I can say is
Season 5 Friends Tv Show GIF by Friends
Link for USA ones? Germany is attrocious! I was going to maybe buy a few but not sure now.

USA away is ok, France's home as usual looks sharp, kinda hard to fuck up Brazil's yellow, Poland's home looks ok, the rest, pass. They really FUBARed Netherlands orange. Canada's looks like something someone made in their garage.
USA away is some kind of collage like Germany. Canada was an after thought same with Poland. Poland today is Poland 10 years ago. Brazal home didn't want to mess that up. No worries, with Berhalter team selection will only see USA for 3 games at the World Cup.