World Cup 2022 Qatar

No more nonsense from Berhalter and the MLS bullshit:

World Cup Starting XI:

Thoughts?

Pulisic - Pefok - Aaronson
McKennie - Adams - Musah
Robinson - Richards - Brooks -Dest
Turner
I’d give Adams the armband too unless ya want to do McKennie. Adams is my pick, seems like more of a leader.

Things could be worse, you could be England. Iran and Wales 1 and 2 in their Group with USA and England out after Group stage lol.
Yeah I’m not sure this group is really that tough nor do I expect us to see the knockout stage. Hope I’m wrong On that last part.

I’d give Adams the armband too unless ya want to do McKennie. Adams is my pick, seems like more of a leader.
Agree. Mckenzie worst player on the field yesterday. Abysmal performance by him. He will never be a captain. He is a clown.

Yeah I’m not sure this group is really that tough nor do I expect us to see the knockout stage. Hope I’m wrong On that last part.
Underachiever bowl Monday: Germany vs England lol. That idiot Southgate called up Maguire for these games. What an idiot.

Underachiever bowl Monday: Germany vs England lol. That idiot Southgate called up Maguire for these games. What an idiot.
What a mess that Germany England game today. England looked better, except Maguire who got owned by Musiala and gave up a ridiculous penalty. Timo Werner what a stooge. Messes up a 3-1 when defender falls, misses net again. Germany defense absolutely attrocious after 70 minute mark. Get Goosens and Kehrer out of there. Need center backs. Kimmich needs to learn to play defense (per Philap Lahm). I might even call up Hummels. Sterling still can't find the net. England needs a back up goalie, Germany has one for sure. Saka needs to start for England. Germany refuses to shoot, the new ticky tack team. Germany is not winning the World Cup and will be lucky to get out of group stage.

What a mess that Germany England game today. England looked better, except Maguire who got owned by Musiala and gave up a ridiculous penalty. Timo Werner what a stooge. Messes up a 3-1 when defender falls, misses net again. Germany defense absolutely attrocious after 70 minute mark. Get Goosens and Kehrer out of there. Need center backs. Kimmich needs to learn to play defense (per Philap Lahm). I might even call up Hummels. Sterling still can't find the net. England needs a back up goalie, Germany has one for sure. Saka needs to start for England. Germany refuses to shoot, the new ticky tack team. Germany is not winning the World Cup and will be lucky to get out of group stage.
Didn’t get a chance to see it. Saw the score was 0-0 at the half and ended 3-3????? Thats crazy

Didn’t get a chance to see it. Saw the score was 0-0 at the half and ended 3-3????? Thats crazy
Both teams gave up a bad penalty, both teams got a brilliant goal, and both teams got a lucky goal. Ter Stegen was brilliant for Germany. Even though he gave up 3 goals, could have been much more with at least 4 brilliant saves. Might make a run at Neuer at some point soon.

USA vs Saudi Arabia at 11 AM. One last shot to look at the shitshow before the Cup. Pulisic back, Pepi starting.

USA vs Saudi Arabia at 11 AM. One last shot to look at the shitshow before the Cup. Pulisic back, Pepi starting.
No fans? What is the deal?

USA again looks blah.

I was looking at the TSN broadcast schedule and not too many double ups.

Mostly 4 games at different time in first round.

My PVR is gonna be smoldering.

WC, F1 and NFL.

I am going to need Pepto Bismol watching USA and Germany at this World Cup. Especially USA. Getting outplayed by Saudi Arabia FIFA #54.

After this shit up front, does Prefok start in the World Cup? Because every other #9 has been dismal.

This whole USA runup to World Cup is fishy. Almost like getting Berhalter was an inside job to feature as many MLS players as possible. Just make the World Cup with an overabundance of MLS'ers to make that fraud league look better than it is. Almost didn't work when many Euro Americans got hurt during qualifying. Barely qualified. Unlike the Nations League and Gold Cup when all were healthy. Then market the MLS as a quality league that contributed to getting to World Cup. This World Cup an afterthought now. Then next up starts the real marketing show to lead up to Cup in USA for next four years. Makes no sense why players like Prefok, Salley, Brooks, and a few other Euros hardly get/got a shot. It was the Feireras, Ariola's, Longs, Acostas, Morris's and a few other knuckleheads getting all the time. Berhalter acts like MLS Dallas is Liverpool. Hey Feirera and Ariola are lighting up Dallas. We are Salah and Nunes. A 5'9" striker? His striker and centerback decisions poorly calculated and now too late. And what happened to all these promising young players. They have all regressed. Not getting time at their Euro clubs many of them. Pulisic rusty (not playing at Chelea), McKennie awful (and awful at Juventus), Reyna hurt again, Dest (not playing at Milan). Is it a coincident that Prefok and Salley in form? Maybe that is because they have not been ruined by Berhalter. Saudi Arabia and Japan overran the USA midfield and centerbacks. You'd think Berhalter after 3 years would have this team finely tuned, but it looks a team he might have started coaching 3 years ago. He also picked too many youngsters. Any veterans, one or two, could have been included? It is a rudderless void of leadership mess!!

I was looking at the TSN broadcast schedule and not too many double ups.

Mostly 4 games at different time in first round.

My PVR is gonna be smoldering.

WC, F1 and NFL.
Probably going to have to get the FOX sports app here to see all the games.