Poll *WOULD*? Bama Oregon TX

Would be left out?

• Bama left out

• Oregon left out

• Texas left out

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why would I bet on someone else’s opinions and biases? I felt like I’ve said this to you exactly before. You ARE fucking outright stupid.

This is the "would" thread, not the "should" thread. We're discussing what will happen...and what someone else's opinions will be.

They are not being compared to those schools. Oregon is being compared to Texas and Bama. The SOS isn’t close there

Sure, but it's not going to matter since the committee has vaulted Oregon above those teams anyway.

Decent shot Oregon is ranked above FSU this week as well.

This is the "would" thread, not the "should" thread. We're discussing what will happen...and what someone else's opinions will be.
Then the bet should for after the final poll. Lemme think about it…

Was gonna say... his arguments belong in the should thread. Someone's confident in what will happen here...

The flailing by you in these threads today is hilarious.
No flailing at all.
Everything you say is wrong. I’m just correcting you.
The fact that the committee has shown time and time again to not only get things way wrong but completely contradict itself from week to week is well documented.
It’s not my flailing: it’s a recognition that the committee is about as reliable as an Income Tax Advice Helpline

Everything you say is wrong.

I'm telling you the committee will have Oregon above Texas.
You disagree.
I offer a bet.
You decline.

Put up, or shut up, dickweed.

You disagree.
I offer a bet.
You decline.

Beware of the dickweed, it doesn’t come out often but it’s serious when it does.

This post makes no sense. Things are set in stone, but they are very fluid. Both can not be true
Yes - it’s lava then hardens

Last edited:
You disagree.
I offer a bet.
You decline.

The committee will have Ohio State ahead of Texas also - watch.

Many thing Bama would make it: split between others who gets left out

It’s pretty clear Oregon won’t be the one left out. The real question is Alabama or Texas