2021 season thread

YES! They called the race. Always bet on Kaulig cars at Busch series super speedway races

If Austin Dillon wins I get 700
If Tyler Reddick wins I get 625
If Ricky Stnehouse wins I get 425
If Kaz Grala wins I get 6000(Kaulig car and Talladega, I think him being lower odds than the Rick Ware cars is ridiculous)

Someone on Kyle Larson’s team just got fired. Leaving a metal plate between the grill opening and the radiator and cooking the engine after a few laps.

I swear those Penske drivers always wreck so hard at plate tracks.

Looked like Stenhouse caused the wreck that flipped the 22.
47 is one of the cars on my fantasy team. Grrrr....

Looked like Stenhouse caused the wreck that flipped the 22.
47 is one of the cars on my fantasy team. Grrrr....
I put that one on Hamlin, ultra aggressive move, and of course someone else pays the price. I’d love to see that motherfucker on his lid, but Joey is a nice consolation prize

I put that one on Hamlin, ultra aggressive move, and of course someone else pays the price. I’d love to see that motherfucker on his lid, but Joey is a nice consolation prize
47 was pushing him & so when he pulled down the 47 hooked him. Who then spun Joey.

47 was pushing him & so when he pulled down the 47 hooked him. Who then spun Joey.
Hamlin was pushing Joey, pushed him into Blaney even, then switched lanes, Stenhouse went with him, Hamlin couldn’t control his car.

Hamlin was pushing Joey, pushed him into Blaney even, then switched lanes, Stenhouse went with him, Hamlin couldn’t control his car.
Originally. Then Stenhouse was pushing hamlin into Joey. If Hamlin doesnt move down he spins joey. (most likely) but even then Stenhouse hooked him which spun him into Joey. ironically I had both on my team :facepalm: (& Wallace)

Originally. Then Stenhouse was pushing hamlin into Joey. If Hamlin doesnt move down he spins joey. (most likely) but even then Stenhouse hooked him which spun him into Joey. ironically I had both on my team :facepalm: (& Wallace)
Hamlin changed lanes while still being pushed. That’s all him. Damn shame the contact with Logano didn’t damage his car enough to ruin his race