2021 season thread

As much as I hated Gordon as a driver, I do like him as an announcer, but I hate that they talk to a driver under caution.

Penske at the plate tracks, they either win or crash hard.

Hope Chastain is ok.

Fucking Keselowski owns Dega.

Well, it had one of the more memorable flips in recent memory, but that was the most tame plate race we've had in a while. No big ones, and I think Houff, Bowman and Logano are the only DNFs for crashes.

Well, it had one of the more memorable flips in recent memory, but that was the most tame plate race we've had in a while. No big ones, and I think Houff, Bowman and Logano are the only DNFs for crashes.
I know one thing, someone is getting shit canned off of the #5 team tomorrow.

Well that last Caution saved my driver.
went down a lap after a speeding penalty under green. Got back on the lead lap thanks to Truex. Started 27th behind lapped cars for the GWC, & ended up finishing 13th for the day.

I'll take it!

Kaulig announced he will field a full time Cup team next season. I think they’ll be a successful team. Built up his Busch team from a single car mid pack ride to a 3 team operation that’s one of the top teams in the series

I just hate the aero package on the mile and a half tracks, yeah, it creates 3 way battles for lead, but only way you're complete the pass is if you force the leader to break his momentum or pull off a slide job that will get you wrecked late in the race.

Run the same high horsepower package at mile and a half tracks that you used to run and just deal with the fact that one driver is going to dominate some races.

I'll be a happy man if Tyler Reddick or Kyle Larson win

Good deal. I would have been pissed if a bullshit caution for a tire not close to being in harms way handed a win to Denny Hamlin

Larson deserved to crash out for letting Busch’s teammate lineup behind him on the last restart. Fuckers turn into a demolition derby late in the race and fucks me out of a winning bet of course

The fact that Reddick was able to recover for a 7th place finish after that uncontrolled tire penalty that late in the race proves they've made it way too easy to get a lap back. I miss the days of racing back to the line. Reddick is my second favorite driver too.

Need Sauter or Creed tonight
Cindric or Jeb Burton tomorrow
Harvick or Reddick on Sunday

Dominating performance for Truex, one of the most dominating performances that paid off in a win in a while(Larson would have lapped the field at Atlanta if not for stages, but him not being willing to put Logano in the wall for holding him up cost him the race)

30th career win for Truex. He wasted so many years at the corpse of DEI and second fiddle at MWR. He’s been just as good as Harvick and Busch the last 5 years

Glad to see Truex win. He is my #2 behind Harvick. I can’t think of anybody in any sport who was as Shitty as MTJ was his first 10 or so years and then just flipped a fucking switch out of nowhere and became Elite like him. And he did it at a small team like fucking Furniture Row