2021 season thread

Nascar throwing all these cautions just hoping someone can beat Larson.

This is about the time Logano makes a stupid dive bomb move that fucks it up for everybody and hands Kyle Busch the win

Nascar throwing all these cautions just hoping someone can beat Larson.
Nah, they could just make up some bullshit restart violation like the did to Jimmie Johnson a few times(I’m glad they did because fuck Jimmie Johnson)

Larson dominated again. I don't know if Hendrick has ever been this dominant before, with all 4 cars being threats to win nearly every week. Used to be, they'd have two dominant rides and the other rides would lag behind.

It sucks, but the other teams gotta get better. Rick Hendrick is way too big of a douchebag to be this happy all the time.

SRX season starts on Saturday night. Looking forward to it.

Hope my bookie carries it

Need Austin Hill or preferably Johnny Sauter in the truck race. Austin Cindric or Justin Haley in the Busch race

SRX season starts on Saturday night. Looking forward to it.

Hope my bookie carries it

You watch?

I thought it was decent enough. They need more cars though. With just 12 cars, they get strung out too much on longer runs and it gets kinda boring. I understand why they only have 12 since its a new venture (cost and driver availability) but I'm just saying. Also, they need to do a better job distinguishing who is who. I can see the colors but the tracker should have their name and color on it. Was pretty cool hearing Allen Bestwick again

You watch?

I thought it was decent enough. They need more cars though. With just 12 cars, they get strung out too much on longer runs and it gets kinda boring. I understand why they only have 12 since its a new venture (cost and driver availability) but I'm just saying. Also, they need to do a better job distinguishing who is who. I can see the colors but the tracker should have their name and color on it. Was pretty cool hearing Allen Bestwick again
Yeah I watched, I thought it was pretty good for the first ever race. I think they need somewhere around 18 cars to be perfect. And this is just a personal preference, I’m not a fan of the fan friendly caution(I don’t like stages in NASCAR either) and I’m not a fan of talking to the drivers under caution.

But I think adding the local track champion was a good move. There couldn’t have been a better first ever race winner. And eventually they’re gonna have to get a little younger. Willy T was eventually gonna get moved if he didn’t spin himself out in the final heat.

But they need to do a better job advertising. I mean, you have a prime time slot on a major network and I never saw the first commercial. Like if there was no internet, I never would have known this was a thing.

But all in all it was a good race. I started a thread on the Motorsport forum

Ross Chastain, Tyler Reddick and Aric Almirola advance to the All Star Race. Dibenedetto gets voted in

Bet on Reddick to win the open, but apparently only the end of the third stage counts, so I didn't lose, it just cancelled the action when Reddick advanced early.

I'm betting on Larson in every race until he shows some weakness, but I'd be happier if Austin Dillon won.

Larson’s hot right now. I got him taking it.

I was thinking about going to the race but once I saw what the temp was gonna be I decided watching it at home was a better idea.

hoping some underdog no one is thinking about wins the All Star race.
Have a feeling it will be an HMS car though :(

It’s an exhibition race so whatever, but I don’t like field inverts

Racing on aero dependant tracks for an Allstar race suck!

Hope Ryan Blaney takes out Chase Elliott in turn 4 of the last lap. Will never forgive that piece of shit for that dive bomb on the last turn of the Bud Shootout costing me a winning bet. I’m not one to pull for local boys just because they’re local

Hope Ryan Blaney takes out Chase Elliott in turn 4 of the last lap. Will never forgive that piece of shit for that dive bomb on the last turn of the Bud Shootout costing me a winning bet. I’m not one to pull for local boys just because they’re local
he pulls that type of blocking on his teammate at the end of this race I suspect he will get taken out.

GMS will be fielding a Cup team next year. They’re one of the top Truck Series teams

I think the teams brought the wrong brake package for the first Cup Race at this Nashville track. Lots of brake failures.

Looks like this could come down to fuel mileage

Larson is on one of the most dominant stretches I have ever seen