2021 season thread

cant believe they didnt throw a yellow for debris when the 24 shredded its body.
Caused a yellow later because they refused to throw one for debris.
They’re trying to distance themselves from the phantom cautions they used to throw. That all started when they didn’t throw a caution for a car blowing up and Kasey Kahne got in the oil and wrecked from the lead looking for his first win.

They started throwing cautions for anything near the track, and then started throwing them just to bunch up the field. They stopped doing that a while ago, but that was ridiculous

They’re trying to distance themselves from the phantom cautions they used to throw. That all started when they didn’t throw a caution for a car blowing up and Kasey Kahne got in the oil and wrecked from the lead looking for his first win.

They started throwing cautions for anything near the track, and then started throwing them just to bunch up the field. They stopped doing that a while ago, but that was ridiculous
I remember those days.

Dont think anyone would have questioned this one. The body exploded all over the track LOL

time to watch the paint dry boys!
bored ap bio GIF by NBC

Didn't watch. Just saw on Twitter that Michael McDowell won after typical Daytona bullshit.

LMAO

Good for the team but fuck McDowell. He's an asshole that uses "But I'm a Christian" any time he does asshole things. I got little time for people like that

All the Fords took each other out LOL

The Penske guys always wreck hard at plate tracks. That 34 team has more wins the the 6, 1, 31/8, 21 and 43 teams this decade

Didn't watch. Just saw on Twitter that Michael McDowell won after typical Daytona bullshit.

LMAO

Good for the team but fuck McDowell. He's an asshole that uses "But I'm a Christian" any time he does asshole things. I got little time for people like that
Meh, he’s a douche, but far better than Denny “I saw a horrific wreck that I had a hand in causing happen, and the car is very close to me, upside down with gas leaking near an open fire and the driver not moving, but I’m gonna do the world’s slowest donuts and pump my arms because fuck Ryan Newman’s health, and I hated Bubba Wallace not long ago, but I love him now that it’s woke to do so, so let me steal some sponsorship money from Richard Petty” Hamlin winning. Damn shame Hamlin missed the big one.

But Daytona and Talladega should be exhibition races at this point. As a NASCAR that also likes F1, it’s embarrassing when over half the field crashes out of a race

You know what’s real fucked up about the points system? Michael McDowell won the only race of the season, and he’s 5th in points behind Austin Dillon, Denny Hamlin, Kevin Harvick and Chase Elliott

When did the Twins become points paying races?

I saw that Dillon got 10 points for winning his the other day.

When did the Twins become points paying races?

I saw that Dillon got 10 points for winning his the other day.
Think it started this year. Think they were points paying races that counted towards the career wins for the driver back when they first started, but that didn’t last too long

I will only watch WokeCar this year to root for Harvick and root against Nooseboy and Hamlin.

Picture of the top drivers in the series on tv in a promo and they show NooseBoy with Harvick, Hamlin, Kyle Busch, Chase Elliot? They've swallowed BLM's dick so deep it's pathetic.

Every time Wallace gets in trouble on the track I laugh so hard I Can't Breathe.

And fuck any of you that find the need to make fun of McDowell's faith.

Picture of the top drivers in the series on tv in a promo and they show NooseBoy with Harvick, Hamlin, Kyle Busch, Chase Elliot? They've swallowed BLM's dick so deep it's pathetic.

I noticed this too. Elevated to elite status without proving himself. He hasn’t won anything at the Cup level yet he’s being put up there with the best in the game right now.

I noticed this too. Elevated to elite status without proving himself. He hasn’t won anything at the Cup level yet he’s being put up there with the best in the game right now.
He never won anything at the Busch level while his teammate was winning the championship and his other teammate was winning races. Trevor fucking Bayne won in that ride. Ricky Stenhouse won back to back championships in that ride.

Tell me again how he’s earned a better ride than Erik Jones

He never won anything at the Busch level while his teammate was winning the championship and his other teammate was winning races. Trevor fucking Bayne won in that ride. Ricky Stenhouse won back to back championships in that ride.

Nothing Michael Jordan has owned has ever won, I don't expect this venture to end any different.

Nothing Michael Jordan has owned has ever won, I don't expect this venture to end any different.
It’s basically the equipment from the 95 team with a worse driver. Being woke was more important than winning. Hell, AJ Allmendinger would have been a good hire seeing how road course heavy the schedule is

He hasn’t. I’d never even heard of him until he got moved up to the Cup series (I haven’t been following the trucks or Xfinity series all that much up until this year).

He hasn’t. I’d never even heard of him until he got moved up to the Cup series (I haven’t been following the trucks or Xfinity series all that much up until this year).
I knew him. He was a pretty good truck series driver for Kyle Busch, and then a mediocre Busch driver for Roush. When Aric Almirola got hurt, I think RPM had a technical alliance with Roush, so that’s why he came in to fill in for Almirola.