2022 Season Thread

There was a time when Carl Edwards and Brad Keselowski basically tried and often did wreck each other any time they got around each other. A few of those wrecks were far more egregious than the Bubba/Larson incident, including a couple where in real time you wondered if the guy who got wrecked was seriously hurt or worse. The most NASCAR ever gave them was a stern talking to and I think one of them got a fine or two.

They appear to at least be changing precedent with some decisions over the last year (still don't like how they reneged on the Byron punishment when Hendrick paid his way out of it). But you're absolutely right saying they haven't done it often.
That Busch Series wreck where Carl blatantly right reared Brad coming to the checkered that resulted in a not of big hits and torn up cars is one wreck that I can’t believe Brad wasn’t seriously hurt in.

Larson has been out of control lately.

Cuts down on Brad K earlier, and I can’t believe Brad cut him a break, and then flat out dumps Truex on pit road.

Somebody needs to wall this petulant turd

Larson has been out of control lately.

Cuts down on Brad K earlier, and I can’t believe Brad cut him a break, and then flat out dumps Truex on pit road.

Somebody needs to wall this petulant turd
Truex took blame for what happened, didn't he?

Truex took blame for what happened, didn't he?
Just being non controversial after the Bubba suspension.

Now defend him cutting down on Keselowski’s nose. Hate it when mouth breathers only respond to part of a post and ignore the rest

Just being non controversial after the Bubba suspension.

Now defend him cutting down on Keselowski’s nose. Hate it when mouth breathers only respond to part of a post and ignore the rest
I haven't seen anyone on Facebook, Reddit or Twitter mention anything happening between Larson and Kes. This is just you being totally irrational about Hendrick drivers
once again. Comical that you can't stand for someone to call out your irrational ramblings.

I haven't seen anyone on Facebook, Reddit or Twitter mention anything happening between Larson and Kes. This is just you being totally irrational about Hendrick drivers
once again. Comical that you can't stand for someone to call out your irrational ramblings.
Dude cut down on Keselowski, made contact and killed Brad’s momentum. Larson knew Brad was there, he just didn’t care and there was a time when Brad would have cut to the right and sent Larson on a ride. It was a trash move.

Brad cut him a break and to my knowledge wasn’t interviewed about it. I’m sure there’s some colorful radio from Brad out there.

I assure you, beyond any doubt, if Keselowski was even the slightest bit upset by something another driver did to him on the track - we'd all know about it. Whether by his own twitter account, or from his radio on race day, or a retaliatory bump in-race. Kes doesn't get "wronged" and no one hear about it.

You hate Hendrick, you hate Larson - it's cool. But the Larson/Truex deal on pit road was more Truex than Larson. Larson is a quiet tool, and I'm no fan of his either. But you're kind of being a little baby back bitch about it.

I assure you, beyond any doubt, if Keselowski was even the slightest bit upset by something another driver did to him on the track - we'd all know about it. Whether by his own twitter account, or from his radio on race day, or a retaliatory bump in-race. Kes doesn't get "wronged" and no one hear about it.

You hate Hendrick, you hate Larson - it's cool. But the Larson/Truex deal on pit road was more Truex than Larson. Larson is a quiet tool, and I'm no fan of his either. But you're kind of being a little baby back bitch about it.
Brad tried his best to get back to him, he just wasn’t fast enough, and Brad still had one of his best races of the season to help him move on.

I would have loved to see Larson pull that move on Tony Stewart.

Just watched the Truex thing again, and yeah, Truex shared some fault, but Larson could have missed him pretty easily and is the bigger tool of the two, so I’m still saying Truex owes him one.

And calling someone a bitch without quoting them is pretty weak IMO, but it’s all good, just don’t forget your undefeated team eliminator pick

Brad tried his best to get back to him, he just wasn’t fast enough, and Brad still had one of his best races of the season to help him move on.

I would have loved to see Larson pull that move on Tony Stewart.

Just watched the Truex thing again, and yeah, Truex shared some fault, but Larson could have missed him pretty easily and is the bigger tool of the two, so I’m still saying Truex owes him one.

And calling someone a bitch without quoting them is pretty weak IMO, but it’s all good, just don’t forget your undefeated team eliminator pick
Hey I've seen you do worse. It's not personal. It's business.

I think we’re gonna see some serious regression at JGR over the next few years. Losing Kyle Busch and KBM is gonna kill their pipeline, and the silver spoon grandkid of the team owner usually means hard times are coming for the team.

I think we’re gonna see some serious regression at JGR over the next few years. Losing Kyle Busch and KBM is gonna kill their pipeline, and the silver spoon grandkid of the team owner usually means hard times are coming for the team.
I agree. Truex isn't far from retirement. Hamlin will never win a Championship. Bell has the skill and tools, but a long way to go. The Gibbs glory days are over for awhile I think.

I agree. Truex isn't far from retirement. Hamlin will never win a Championship. Bell has the skill and tools, but a long way to go. The Gibbs glory days are over for awhile I think.
After Ty, they don’t really have anyone in the pipeline now either. Truex and Hamlin are both over 40 now and don’t have many more years left in em.

Have any of y’all ever watched that Euro NASCAR series?

They’re running a race above the Arctic Circle in Finland in March. I’m kinda interested to see what that’s all about

Have any of y’all ever watched that Euro NASCAR series?

They’re running a race above the Arctic Circle in Finland in March. I’m kinda interested to see what that’s all about
i don't watch european shit

unless its pron and thats only b/c those chicks get NASTY

Ty Gibbs just flat out wrecked his teammate on the last lap for the win. Knocked his own teammate out of the final 4 after he had already clinched a spot. He’s gonna learn a lesson eventually

Ty Gibbs just flat out wrecked his teammate on the last lap for the win. Knocked his own teammate out of the final 4 after he had already clinched a spot. He’s gonna learn a lesson eventually

Brandon Jones should just wreck Gibbs out on lap 1 next week. What fucking little shit

According to Twitter, Ty also compared himself to Jesus Christ on his satellite radio interview after the race. “They booed Jesus Christ at first too”

I can go ahead and tell you I’m gonna hate him more than I’ve ever hated any NASCAR driver before. There’s a difference between playing the villain role like Kyle Busch and just being universally hated by fans and drivers.

A bunch of former drivers are saying that have no respect for Ty.

He’s gonna be one of those overly religious in interviews types after driving like a moron in the race.

fwiw, there's always a bunch of teams that stay at my hotel for the Martinsville Nationwide race

my hotel is in Greensboro which is 55 miles away from Martinsville