2022 Season Thread

That was amazing to witness in person!!! Fuck Hamlin always

fwiw, there's always a bunch of teams that stay at my hotel for the Martinsville Nationwide race

my hotel is in Greensboro which is 55 miles away from Martinsville

If Ty Gibbs ever stays there, punch him in the face. We'll GoFundMe the bail and legal fees for you

Didn't watch the race, but seeing the Chastain move on Twitter almost looks like its fake. The way he's carrying speed is wild (it's mostly a camera optical illusion).

But I figured out why it worked the way it did and I doubt you'll ever see it again. The same reason this worked is the same reason this car is so dangerous and giving drivers concussions; it doesn't crush.

There's very little give on this current design of the car. Older (and safer) designs would crush more, absorbing the contact. That would slow you down. Also, its more likely the panels would crush up against the wheels and break shit or just make it harder to roll the wheels, slowing you down. This car though? There's no give so Chastain is basically able to rail ride against the wall with minimal friction to slow him down. NASCAR is gonna address more of the safety concerns with the new car this offseason and if they replace the crush panels (which they should), you won't be able to do this kinda thing ever again.

Still pretty dope though

EDIT: Here's a good pic of what I'm getting at. Look at the side of that car. It's like 95% in tact. Any other design of car if you hit the wall wide open, even at Martinsville, its getting crushed down into the wheel wells

Last edited:
So many drivers crying about Chastain's move. Fucking crybabies.

If Ty Gibbs ever stays there, punch him in the face. We'll GoFundMe the bail and legal fees for you
i don't punch race car drivers from the south

but if there is annoying driver from an other part of the country that needs to be dealt with:

just-bleed.gif

So many drivers crying about Chastain's move. Fucking crybabies.
Kyle Larson tried the same shit last year and all of a sudden it’s a “disgrace” when Chastain does it.

Hendrick and Gibbs can go Fuck themselves

Kyle Larson tried the same shit last year and all of a sudden it’s a “disgrace” when Chastain does it.

Hendrick and Gibbs can go Fuck themselves
Hamlin seemed to be ok with it, it's Larson and Logano being the bitches.

Chastain had the fastest lap of the race by over 2 seconds on the final lap.

havent been paying attention to much this year to Nascar, but Gibbs deserves an ass kickin'

Didn't watch the race, but seeing the Chastain move on Twitter almost looks like its fake. The way he's carrying speed is wild (it's mostly a camera optical illusion).

But I figured out why it worked the way it did and I doubt you'll ever see it again. The same reason this worked is the same reason this car is so dangerous and giving drivers concussions; it doesn't crush.

There's very little give on this current design of the car. Older (and safer) designs would crush more, absorbing the contact. That would slow you down. Also, its more likely the panels would crush up against the wheels and break shit or just make it harder to roll the wheels, slowing you down. This car though? There's no give so Chastain is basically able to rail ride against the wall with minimal friction to slow him down. NASCAR is gonna address more of the safety concerns with the new car this offseason and if they replace the crush panels (which they should), you won't be able to do this kinda thing ever again.

Still pretty dope though

EDIT: Here's a good pic of what I'm getting at. Look at the side of that car. It's like 95% in tact. Any other design of car if you hit the wall wide open, even at Martinsville, its getting crushed down into the wheel wells

The composite bodies suck. They’re more dangerous for one, and two they can handle too big of a hit. I know I caught shit for being glad Denny Hamlin stole a win in the Coke 600 from Kyle Larson, but the reason I felt that was was because earlier in the race Larson hit the wall hard enough that it should have ended his competitive chances.

The 5th gear, petal to the floor full send at Martinsville would have never worked before. Car wouldn’t have made to the finish line

I’m not a fan of him, but that was awesome.. he will probably win the championship now
I can't see it happening.

Chastain made his share of enemies this season. Most of those have now been knocked out, and there's one race left to pull out the receipts and execute some pay back. I imagine at least one driver makes good on that, more than likely the 11. Even if he's not "taken out", he's going to be raced FAR harder than any of the other top 4. There's a lot of drivers that swore they would make sure Chastain didn't win a championship this season. Next week we'll see if those drivers have a spine and the fortitude to make good on those promises.

$20 says Reddick doesn't race at Phoenix. Apparently he felt sick all week prior to Martinsville, then got such a bad headache during the race that he had to quit. That's textbook concussion symptoms. I didn't realize he wrecked as hard as he did at Homestead.

$20 says Reddick doesn't race at Phoenix. Apparently he felt sick all week prior to Martinsville, then got such a bad headache during the race that he had to quit. That's textbook concussion symptoms. I didn't realize he wrecked as hard as he did at Homestead.
He shouldn't have even been in the car for Martinsville from what I've heard.

NASCAR is really effing this stuff up.

If Ricky Rudd can tape his eye open to race, these candy asses can race after they bump their head a little bit.

Wonder how many more consecutive races Harvick has to run to break the iron man record. Got suspended for a race early in 2002, hasn’t missed a race since. I know Gordon had a couple more years, but the season was shorter in the 90’s.