Alec Baldwin killed crew member Halyna Hutchins on set of Rust

I disagree

you can rethink the 2nd without saying "all guns go bye bye"
Again, the 2nd says one thing...it's legal for citizens to be armed. Saying you want to rethink that means you want to rethink one thing.

Again, the 2nd says one thing...it's legal for citizens to be armed. Saying you want to rethink that means you want to rethink one thing.
and the 2nd was interpreted by the SCOTUS and W, which established where we are today in that debate.

the wording of the 2nd is super loose. Do you disagree with that?

@White Knight took heed of my advice, and is having a conversation that makes sense. Well done sir. Well done.

let’s hope you turned a corner today.

Lets Go Yes GIF by Cameo

and the 2nd was interpreted by the SCOTUS and W, which established where we are today in that debate.

the wording of the 2nd is super loose. Do you disagree with that?
The wording is what it is. The interpretation is loose.

I'd say the faulty prop gun killed her

kind of like it says in the article's title
He had to point the gun at her.

He had to pull the trigger or let the hammer slip.

Guns don't kill people by themselves. All my guns are just sitting there in the safe, not hurting anyone.

He pulled the trigger. He didn't rig the weapon. To me this is a distinction without difference situation. Did he technically kill her? Yes. Is he in any way at fault other than being the scripted person who was to fire that gun at that time? No.
I'd say the faulty prop gun killed her

kind of like it says in the article's title
Why is did Baldwin point the weapon at a camera-person? Why did he pull the trigger while the gun was aimed at a camera-person? Surely that wasn't in the script.

Guns don't kill people by themselves. All my guns are just sitting there in the safe, not hurting anyone.
I get that...but that's like saying he pointed a stick at her and said "pew" and she died.

I know, I know, all guns should be treated like they are real.

Why is did Baldwin point the weapon at a camera-person? Why did he pull the trigger while the gun was aimed at a camera-person? Surely that wasn't in the script.
why wouldn't it be in the script?

I wonder is she seemed to know too much about Brian Laundrie’s clone that his parents planted in the swamp?

I wonder is she seemed to know too much about Brian Laundrie’s clone that his parents planted in the swamp?
oh shit, there's a clone now?

It also say for a well regulated milltia.. you can interpret that as the only rights with using guns is if there is ever a war in this country and we need to go assist the military.

He pulled the trigger. He didn't rig the weapon. To me this is a distinction without difference situation. Did he technically kill her? Yes. Is he in any way at fault other than being the scripted person who was to fire that gun at that time? No.

He was scripted to fire the gun at people who aren't actors in the movie?

It depends(*EDIT- talking about the prop gun only, not drunk drivers). There are strict safety guidelines for prop guns. Either this is some sort of act of God accident or safety precautions were not followed. I am not faulting Baldwin pending results from an investigation but someone probably screwed up and likely the built in safety redundancies were not followed.
My question is: why was he discharging it in the direction of two or more crew members?

So you have money for guns AND Jim Beam, but...