Poll Am I The Asshole Here?

Am I the asshole?

• You are an asshole, but right this time.

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Yes family first even vampires and cuckholds

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No GO LIONS!!

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • You do you

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • They owe you an apology even scheduling this shit

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Why do your parents hate you?

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Will there be potato salad at this party?

Votes: 16 45.7%

• Total voters
My answer to this question will always be yes, but you aren’t wrong here.

Oh you're an asshole for sure, but 100% right on this.

You're an asshole who's correct.
not wrong the big lebowski GIF

Fuk that I wouldn’t go to the party even if they were still together.
Seriously. What is anyone thinking here?

- Why are the parents throwing a party for the ex?
- Why would the ex agree to attend such an event?

The only one I can get behind here is the sister, because she sounds like a good time.

Seriously. What is anyone thinking here?

- Why are the parents throwing a party for the ex?
- Why would the ex agree to attend such an event?

The only one I can get behind here is the sister, because she sounds like a good time.
Ya I don’t get it. I might text him happy birthday but I doubt it.

So you are saying that traditions to come to an end? Well fuck me. Would you mind explaining that to my Wife's son. Pussy 21 year old can't get over Christmas isn't going to be like when he was 4
Give him shit a 4 year old would like then fart in his face & walk away.

I’ll keep it short and simple. My sister left her husband. She’s already dating someone else. But my parents still do the family thing and still celebrate his bday which OF COURSE is this weekend and the party is OF COURSE at 3pm on the fucking dot as the Lions game kicks off.

Am I such a bad person for saying “No thanks” to this invite? Can I not watch the game in peace without others drinking and inevitably crying/fighting etc…etc…

I don’t feel guilty turning down this invitation to a bday party for a guy my bar star sister dumped for some other guy (who I’m assuming won’t also be there but who knows at this point) to watch my team in peace?

Be honest and consider the Lions can make the NFC championship with a W here.
Tl;dr
Saw sumthin about vamps being a choice, and scheduling, and knew GGGGOOOOÒOOOO. LLĹLLIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is still a lot of blind optimism from my mom, despite the fact that my sister signed the divorce papers, dumped the kids on her and flew to Florida w the new guy for New Years. You would think that would be enough signs for someone that it’s over, but I guess not.
Faceplant them, not you,....

GOOOOOO!!! LIIIIOOOOÒONNNSS!!!!

My other brother in law is a Bears and Ohio State fan. Not sure what I did to deserve all of this.

Now THERE'S a fella you all oughta be celebratin'. Matter of fact, go withdraw about $100 and give it to him, just because.