Poll Am I The Asshole Here?

Am I the asshole?

• You are an asshole, but right this time.

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Yes family first even vampires and cuckholds

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No GO LIONS!!

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • You do you

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • They owe you an apology even scheduling this shit

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Why do your parents hate you?

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Will there be potato salad at this party?

Votes: 16 45.7%

• Total voters
So what did OP do?

So what did OP do?

Took the whole family two doors down to my neighbros house and watched the game in their basement on a big projector screen. Had pizza and beer and enjoyed the historic moment with my buddies. Lots of cheering, lots of hugs, high-fives and celebration doobies. Was a great night.

Going to do it again next Sunday. GO LIONS!!!

Took the whole family two doors down to my neighbros house and watched the game in their basement on a big projector screen. Had pizza and beer and enjoyed the historic moment with my buddies. Lots of cheering, lots of hugs, high-fives and celebration doobies. Was a great night.

You took the whole family down and smoked doobies?

meanwhile.. the ex was alone with your parents opening up gifts and working his way back into the will

You took the whole family down and smoked doobies?
His kids:

6b0b13e1-173d-4cae-a129-020476fac35c_text.gif

I’ll keep it short and simple. My sister left her husband. She’s already dating someone else. But my parents still do the family thing and still celebrate his bday which OF COURSE is this weekend and the party is OF COURSE at 3pm on the fucking dot as the Lions game kicks off.

Am I such a bad person for saying “No thanks” to this invite? Can I not watch the game in peace without others drinking and inevitably crying/fighting etc…etc…

I don’t feel guilty turning down this invitation to a bday party for a guy my bar star sister dumped for some other guy (who I’m assuming won’t also be there but who knows at this point) to watch my team in peace?

Be honest and consider the Lions can make the NFC championship with a W here.
This situation sounds ripe for a domestic disturbance. Anybody get shanked?

Man, I need to party with you.

I’m the most boring and chill one of the whole bunch. My dad & my uncle (his bro) they have 6 kids between them. My youngest sister and I are the only ones who haven’t gotten divorced from our spouses, and everyone is convinced she’s our half-sister anyways, the unplanned result of my parents being swingers with another “aunt” and “uncle” who aren’t related to us at all, just friends of the family.

I mostly just sit back and observe the chaos all around me.

I’m the most boring and chill one of the whole bunch. My dad & my uncle (his bro) they have 6 kids between them. My youngest sister and I are the only ones who haven’t gotten divorced from our spouses, and everyone is convinced she’s our half-sister anyways, the unplanned result of my parents being swingers with another “aunt” and “uncle” who aren’t related to us at all, just friends of the family.

My family feels so boring right now...

Not yet.

But I have a vampire cousin on the other side of the family who once attacked my aunt with broken glass from a picture frame.

So it’s in our blood.
Man, I need to party with you.
Exactly. My family get togethers sure sound boring...
Wow is my family boring. The most exciting Thanksgiving we ever had....

Mom had made duck and dressing as the main dishes. Various other sides were there. My aunt Linda (mom's brother's wife) refused to come into the dining room to eat. She said she was upset that the protein was duck b/c she didn't like duck. My mother reminded her that there were various other things to eat and she should come help her young children out. Linda still refused to come into the dining room b/c of the duck. My mother told her that that was fine. That she could sit on the couch in the living room, but she was not to get up while everyone was eating. "If you get up--even to go to the bathroom or get a glass of water--I'll throw your ass out that window. Don't fuckin move for the next hour and a half."

Though dinner was tense, the duck was great.

Sounds like your family and my family should get together and have a fucking tournament of champions BBQ er some shit?