April 8 Total Solar Eclipse thread

I still have my eclipse glasses and the welding glass I used on the last solar eclipse. Looking forward to it.

outlook improved a bit...
Screenshot_20240402_160055_Chrome.jpg

You guys finally have a reason to make the trek to Watertown, NY. Lord knows there are not many reasons.

Where is the best chance for clear skies for the total eclipse?

For the total eclipse, the best chances for clear conditions are in New England and upstate New York, Chenard told USA TODAY.

"If I’m picking a place right now, it’s probably like Watertown, New York," Lanza said.

You guys finally have a reason to make the trek to Watertown, NY. Lord knows there are not many reasons.

Where is the best chance for clear skies for the total eclipse?

For the total eclipse, the best chances for clear conditions are in New England and upstate New York, Chenard told USA TODAY.

"If I’m picking a place right now, it’s probably like Watertown, New York," Lanza said.
My ex wife grew up in Watertown. I will never have a reason to visit that place again.

My ex wife grew up in Watertown. I will never have a reason to visit that place again.

We got a couple inches of snow last night...so I understand.

We're leaving Sunday for Adirondack Park. Looks like it'll be partly cloudy and in the 60's, so we're hopeful. Still gotta get some smoked glasses

You are going to be close to center of the eclipse. I'll do a shout out to God for you and ask for a break in the clouds. Be safe on the drive. The crazies will be out in force.

You are going to be close to center of the eclipse. I'll do a shout out to God for you and ask for a break in the clouds. Be safe on the drive. The crazies will be out in force.
Thanks bro, you staying on the farm? Hope y'all get a good view and Hermes doesn't freak out

Thanks bro, you staying on the farm?

Yes. And if things change to where you guys are going to get rained out, PM me and i'll send you my address. You and your family are welcome to hang out here for the show. But be careful driving. The roads are going to be packed.

Hope y'all get a good view and Hermes doesn't freak out

lol...I'm surprised you remember the dogs name...of all things. Hermes will be fine. Dogs love the dark and usually don't spend a bunch of time staring into the sun. :laugh:

Donald Trump Meme GIF

Yes. And if things change to where you guys are going to get rained out, PM me and i'll send you my address. You and your family are welcome to hang out here for the show. But be careful driving. The roads are going to be packed
Thanks man, that's mighty gracious of you

We got a couple inches of snow last night...so I understand.
So you live there?

She grew up in one of those dome house things. Has to be the only one around. Find it and let your dog take a dump on the front yard, you know, just for fun!

My parents are going to Rochester for this. Seems dumb, but I guess if you're retired and have nothing better to do...

Do you think it's possible that her nipples eclipse her tiddies?
No. You can either believe it or not believe it, but those motherfuckers are not real.