Bundesliga 2022/2023

Looks like Bayern may have botched the extension of Lucas Hernandez. PSG might swoop in. That would be terrible if he left.

Looks like Bayern may have botched the extension of Lucas Hernandez. PSG might swoop in. That would be terrible if he left.
Yes I read that. Another reason to sack Brazzo and Kahn. The only reprieve from the hang man's noose for them would be to sign Kane.

Reading a lot comments on Bavarian Football Works about Lucas. Most want him gone. Too much money for an injury prone player? Remember before the World Cup, he got hurt also versus Barcelona Leg 2. I hear Bayern looking at his brother Theo. You could have Pavard, Upa, De Ligt Center back, Stani and Mazraoui at right back, Davies and Theo at left back. Davies may leave to Real and his future is kind of cloudy based on last two seasons. Defense is not my biggest worry. The offense so bad, it puts unbelievable pressure on the defense to practically keep a clean sheet. Also, the defense gets zero help from the midfield. Garvy, Leon, Kimmich terrible on defense. None are number 6, maybe in name only, but not in performance. Only Bayern can give up a 4 on 1 counter attack on a corner kick Actually we haven't replaced Javi. That was a defensive midfielder. Javi and Thiago. Slow downward slide without them.

Yes I read that. Another reason to sack Brazzo and Kahn. The only reprieve from the hang man's noose for them would be to sign Kane.
lol yep...and that desperation might actually land us Kane

you see the interest in Declan Rice all of a sudden?

Dortmund is not going to recover from this. Bellingham putting his hand on the camera. He is out of there.

With Bayern winning headed over to Bayern Munich shop . Last year’s authentic Jersey half off of the new ones on the site. Grabbed a Müller and a Musiala (especially after today). It is good to the wallet to wait. Also got a Müller baseball cap lol,

Great quote:

We shot ourselves in the foot but BVB shot themselves in the head. Classic.

With Bayern winning headed over to Bayern Munich shop . Last year’s authentic Jersey half off of the new ones on the site. Grabbed a Müller and a Musiala (especially after today). It is good to the wallet to wait. Also got a Müller baseball cap lol,
I’m on the fence about the new main jersey. Not sure if I like it.

I’m on the fence about the new main jersey. Not sure if I like it.
Me too about the new ones. I liked this season’s but waited until today to purchase and the price was great. Trying to get rid of them I guess.