Bundesliga 2022/2023

Leipzig were pretty impressive after going down 1-0. Many teams would fold against Bayern considering possession usually goes in Bayern’s favor.
Definitely. Took over possession and rarely allowed a shot. That Bayern midfield. Becoming more useless week after week. What does Kimmich actually do consistently? Nothing. Goretzka worse. Musiala has tailed off badly too. Gravenberch useless. With Bayern you just have to hold on and wait for the dumb penalty or defensive late in second half. Time after time they choke. Never seen a Bayern choke over and over like this one. You see Kahn? Sack his ass and Brazzo too. Tuchel can leave too. He sucks!

lol

I feel like he just takes every corner to simply take them. The team, I feel, does not seem to try to score from set pieces. Unless De Ligt, or in previous seasons guys like Hummels and Boateng are in the box, they really don't put much effort into corners or near-box set pieces.

lol

I feel like he just takes every corner to simply take them. The team, I feel, does not seem to try to score from set pieces. Unless De Ligt, or in previous seasons guys like Hummels and Boateng are in the box, they really don't put much effort into corners or near-box set pieces.
How about that corner he lauched way out of bounds? They are too high. Need to be lower and harder. A floater like his you can't get enough force on a header. Cancelo should but that is a moot point since he will be gone. Of course, Leipzig scored their first goal on a Kimmich header.

Have you read the rumors of Kimmich to Real? Might be a good thing. This team needs absolute rebuild offensively and midfield. Next year Lucas back, so overall defense is fine except for the penalties and that may be just a season anomaly of bad luck. Start with a striker and work your way back from there. Who do you keep with all these misfits? Musiala for sure, still young, so no way you give up on that. Muller in a reduced role I think (Bayern have scored their last 19 of 20 when he is on the pitch), maybe Gnabry (I think he now leads the team in goals wtf), but Sane has to go. Notice how Sane has terrible issues making quick decisions when defenses approach him. Gives it away. That is Davies problem too. That is other problem. He can't make decisions quickly either. Cancelo? He was good, and then Henrichs (tha guy lol) totally shut him down. Who knew left back is the problem too now. Goretza enough is enough. Sell him. Laimer can't be worse. Same with Gravenberch. Mane what an enigma. He will hold Musiala back on the left, and a cancer if he doesn't start. Coman, keep him, but still not produce enough. Bayern still need a lethal winger, and Vini Jr type, badly and have since Robben, Ribery, even Perisic that one year.

Dortmund vs Ausburg 0-0 at half but Augsburg got a red card .... of course.

We need a Bayern win and Mainz win next week. Chances are BVB are champion after today.

We need a Bayern win and Mainz win next week. Chances are BVB are champion after today.
Mainz is not going to win or tie in Dortmund. It is over. So Bayern needed a striker, how come they didn't sign Haller? Bad business is why. Sule must be loving this. I may not be the best center back, but you won't see me giving away stupid red cards in the box at critical moments :facepalm:

Mainz is not going to win or tie in Dortmund. It is over. So Bayern needed a striker, how come they didn't sign Haller? Bad business is why. Sule must be loving this. I may not be the best center back, but you won't see me giving away stupid red cards in the box at critical moments :facepalm:
As BVB won today I thought of Süle. Damn him.

How about that corner he lauched way out of bounds? They are too high. Need to be lower and harder. A floater like his you can't get enough force on a header. Cancelo should but that is a moot point since he will be gone. Of course, Leipzig scored their first goal on a Kimmich header.

Have you read the rumors of Kimmich to Real? Might be a good thing. This team needs absolute rebuild offensively and midfield. Next year Lucas back, so overall defense is fine except for the penalties and that may be just a season anomaly of bad luck. Start with a striker and work your way back from there. Who do you keep with all these misfits? Musiala for sure, still young, so no way you give up on that. Muller in a reduced role I think (Bayern have scored their last 19 of 20 when he is on the pitch), maybe Gnabry (I think he now leads the team in goals wtf), but Sane has to go. Notice how Sane has terrible issues making quick decisions when defenses approach him. Gives it away. That is Davies problem too. That is other problem. He can't make decisions quickly either. Cancelo? He was good, and then Henrichs (tha guy lol) totally shut him down. Who knew left back is the problem too now. Goretza enough is enough. Sell him. Laimer can't be worse. Same with Gravenberch. Mane what an enigma. He will hold Musiala back on the left, and a cancer if he doesn't start. Coman, keep him, but still not produce enough. Bayern still need a lethal winger, and Vini Jr type, badly and have since Robben, Ribery, even Perisic that one year.
I did see the Kimmich/RM rumor. I wonder what kind of cash FCB could get for him now. I haven’t looked up his rough market value. I would be surprised if he went anywhere. I agree with Goretzka. Musiala definitely stays. I’m now kind of leaning towards wanting Mane to stay and get one more year. With Goretzka sold, Gravenberch perhaps stays.

Bayern needs to spend on a striker. Barcelona already wants to sell RL. Bring him back? lol. Obviously I want Kane. Maybe not winning the league this year is the catalyst needed for Bayern to start buying players at current market rates, something Uli and company have refused to do other than a few exceptions (Sane and Lucas come to mind). Speaking of Lucas, I cannot wait for him to be back. Awesome player. He and De Ligt will dominate the back line.

I did see the Kimmich/RM rumor. I wonder what kind of cash FCB could get for him now. I haven’t looked up his rough market value. I would be surprised if he went anywhere. I agree with Goretzka. Musiala definitely stays. I’m now kind of leaning towards wanting Mane to stay and get one more year. With Goretzka sold, Gravenberch perhaps stays.

Bayern needs to spend on a striker. Barcelona already wants to sell RL. Bring him back? lol. Obviously I want Kane. Maybe not winning the league this year is the catalyst needed for Bayern to start buying players at current market rates, something Uli and company have refused to do other than a few exceptions (Sane and Lucas come to mind). Speaking of Lucas, I cannot wait for him to be back. Awesome player. He and De Ligt will dominate the back line.
Kimmich for cash and Dembele and Marcos Alonso I think or maybe it is Christiansen, can't remember. Kane would be the ultimate. Barca wants to sell Lewey or has to sell Lewey? I don't want him back. Too big an ego and beginning the age out process. Vlahovic on Bayern radar but Chelsea has made an offer... in the $70 million range. If Mane stays, under no uncertain terms does he play striker. His hold up game putrid. He plays on the left and so does Musiala. Do they split time?

For me the must leaves are: Sane and Goretza and Cancelo(cost) and Nubel and Sommer and Sarr and Blind.

For me the probably should go: Mane, Gravenberch, Pavard (there I said it).

For me, if you can a find a better option: Coman, Gnabry, Davies (there I said it again after two lackluster seasons). I hope I am wrong on Davies but something not right there.

Loans: Tel, Wanner, Ibramovich.

Keepers for now: Kimmich, Upa, Neuer, Chopo, Stanisic.

Keepers for sure: De Ligt, Lucas, Mazraoui, Musiala, Muller (last season though in a much more limited role).

Next season De Ligt is Captain. Fuck Neuer and Kimmich. Neither leaders or leaders anymore (Neuer).

As BVB won today I thought of Süle. Damn him.
You know who I am happy for at Dortmund? Marco Reus. That guy years of injuries at the wrong time. Going out the door as the Meisterschale.

Is Tuchel’s left ear (look closely) twice the size of his right ear due to all the yelling from Kahn, Boehly, Abramovich, and Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani the last few years for screwing up so much?

Kimmich for cash and Dembele and Marcos Alonso I think or maybe it is Christiansen, can't remember. Kane would be the ultimate. Barca wants to sell Lewey or has to sell Lewey? I don't want him back. Too big an ego and beginning the age out process. Vlahovic on Bayern radar but Chelsea has made an offer... in the $70 million range. If Mane stays, under no uncertain terms does he play striker. His hold up game putrid. He plays on the left and so does Musiala. Do they split time?

For me the must leaves are: Sane and Goretza and Cancelo(cost) and Nubel and Sommer and Sarr and Blind.

For me the probably should go: Mane, Gravenberch, Pavard (there I said it).

For me, if you can a find a better option: Coman, Gnabry, Davies (there I said it again after two lackluster seasons). I hope I am wrong on Davies but something not right there.

Loans: Tel, Wanner, Ibramovich.

Keepers for now: Kimmich, Upa, Neuer, Chopo, Stanisic.

Keepers for sure: De Ligt, Lucas, Mazraoui, Musiala, Muller (last season though in a much more limited role).

Next season De Ligt is Captain. Fuck Neuer and Kimmich. Neither leaders or leaders anymore (Neuer).
Love the idea of De Ligt being captain. He was an amazing signing. I am puzzled about Neuer, myself. Not in terms of being Captain, but in terms of whether he is on the team next year. I’m on the fence about Pavard. He has these little awesome streaks where he is our best player then it fades. I would LOVE for them to buy Cancelo. I likewise agree they won’t, though.

This will be one of the most interesting off seasons in a long time for on field and front office personnel.

You know who I am happy for at Dortmund? Marco Reus. That guy years of injuries at the wrong time. Going out the door as the Meisterschale.
Same. Seems like a great guy and when healthy is amazing. I also like Hummels. Not sure many Bayern fans do, but I loved watching him play when he was younger. He does those outside of the foot long passes that amaze me.

Looks like I get both the big games Saturday morning up here on Sportsnet. My popcorn in the popper!