Washington Huskies First Thread Goes to UW

No reason to not give the rest of the year to Huard. Nothing to lose. Just lost to Montana…
Lake is now 3-2 as a head coach... and all were home games. Next week is their first road game under him.

Lake is now 3-2 as a head coach... and all were home games. Next week is their first road game under him.
Against a Michigan team that’s fun to make fun of, but will absolutely buttfuck the team we just watched.

Against a Michigan team that’s fun to make fun of, but will absolutely buttfuck the team we just watched.
I was worried about that game before this week.

They have zero passing game. I don't see getting injured receivers back changing that fact.

I don't care how many receivers they were down. You can't lose a game like this. I wasn't sold on Morris last year and there is no way he can remain after this. He made way too many bad decisions and bad throws in a game that should have been a gimmie.
It’s not even fair to mention the receiving corps being out. He wasn’t hitting them anyway. The ones he did he hung out.

It’s not even fair to mention the receiving corps being out. He wasn’t hitting them anyway. The ones he did he hung out.
The first two picks were weird. Thrown behind, but receivers deflected them into the D. There were lots of drops that decent receivers wouldn't drop, but yes, Morris had plenty of bad balls and never even looked downfield. Even when downfield was the only plays they had any chance with. It's like he was on a leash.

I don't care which of the other QB's are out there next week. It 100% can't be Morris.

I don’t usually post stuff I hear from other high school coaches here in state but Lake did visit a recruit this past summer ( who by the way already committed to another school) and chewed him out for an hour making him look like an ass and desperate!

I don’t usually post stuff I hear from other high school coaches here in state but Lake did visit a recruit this past summer ( who by the way already committed to another school) and chewed him out for an hour making him look like an ass and desperate!
Yeah… shit don’t look good with him. Seems like he wants to live off the Petersen era, which makes sense, but he’s got none of the Petersen charm. Honestly, he seems like an arrogant prick, who's gonna build more of a sark type atmospher. Which is only worth it if you’re gonna win. Not if you’re losing to Montana.

Season 2 Leonard GIF by The Big Bang Theory

Otton out for Covid protocol today.

Fantastic.

This team sucks so bad. First game I went to, it was terrible.

Jens got terrible taste in men

I m done with it already!
If they are serious about competing for the Pac12 title then they need to clean house as soon as the season is over!
I’ve never been less interested in the program, and I sat through the 0-12 year like everyone else. They’re just so disappointing… we’ve experienced plenty of offenses that were mediocre at best, but this one is just next level shit show. I just can’t find anything exciting or interesting about this team. How they could be so clearly unprepared for the season and so undisciplined just boggles the mind.

My real concern at this point is they’re gonna drag ass through the season and at least reach mediocrity, go to some shitty bowl game, and show just enough improvement that there isn’t enough heat to make some sweeping changes that clearly need to be made. The conference is shitty enough that they’ll probably pull out enough games like yesterday to make exactly that happen.

The next player that gets a taunting penalty needs to be shot.

You lost to fucking Montana. You have zero business at any point of any game the rest of the year taunting anyone.

That is all.

Oh, and fuck Morris too.

UW actually favored against UCLA? They literally not bringing their full team to Montlake or something? :noidea:

First drive, Pick. Fuck Morris.

What a god damn waste of a season!

Maybe they should stay off social media for a while and focus on actually getting good on the field instead of talking about it...