Freakin Friday

I couldn't watch the CBJ have last night fubo, but I think I can watch the OSU hockey game. Stupid fubo

The guys that take it seriously were like, 'what are you, crazy, betting 45k on a BASEBALL GAME?!?"

No, IDGAF.
They thought you were crazy for betting fake money?

Happy Friday all. Just got word that this five on five off could last till end of summer. That was music to my ears.

Just got an URGENT CALL regarding the car owner in the household.....

SMH.

Happy Friday all. Just got word that this five on five off could last till end of summer. That was music to my ears.
You finally settled that bet from November the other day.....LOL.

So we get to work for free it seems for this new company. Our paychecks didn't go through due to either the bank they use or the payroll company they use. Only getting paid for 1 week of the 2 weeks we have worked since they're behind, so not like it was a normal paycheck anyway.

So we get to work for free it seems for this new company. Our paychecks didn't go through due to either the bank they use or the payroll company they use. Only getting paid for 1 week of the 2 weeks we have worked since they're behind, so not like it was a normal paycheck anyway.
run away GIF

Reactions: Me
adequate compensation for the services rendered.