Poll HooplaNation's All-Time Greatest CFB Coach Tourney - 3 Osborne vs 6 Switzer

Who do you think has/had a better CFB coaching career?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dude, wanta talk about "losing streaks"? Switzer prevailed in eight of his first nine meetings with Osborne-coached Huskers teams. The only loss during that stretch occurred in 1978: 17-14 at Lincoln. Top-ranked and previously unbeaten OU lost six fumbles that day, including a Billy Sims fumble inside the Huskers’ 5-yard line with 3½ minutes left. That game was the first time since the 1971 Game of the Century that the Huskers even scored fourth-quarter points against Oklahoma. Then the Orange Bowl made them turn around and play again and who won the rematch? OU Don't talk to me about streaks.
Chewy has an inferior complex. When it comes to teams like Alabama and Oklahoma he knows Georgia is never mentioned in the same breath and he can't stand it.

Chewy has an inferior complex. When it comes to teams like Alabama and Oklahoma he knows Georgia is never mentioned in the same breath and he can't stand it.
Nah, In just call things like I see and have enough fortitude to quote or @ people when talking about them.

As for Oklahoma and Georgia, scoreboard.

Nah, In just call things like I see and have enough fortitude to quote or @ people when talking about them.

As for Oklahoma and Georgia, scoreboard.
Ha congrats on your overtime victory against the worst defense in OU history. But I think Baker just scored again. And its nice to see you admit that scoreboard matters.

Ha congrats on your overtime victory against the worst defense in OU history. But I think Baker just scored again. And its nice to see you admit that scoreboard matters.
LOL @ the absolute pathetiness of that comment.

And if scoreboard is the end all be all, I guess Kirby>>>Lincoln(that's not true at all, but by retard Oklahoma fan logic, they must feel that way)

horror blood GIF by Shudder

thia thread hasn't delivered in the way I thought it would

Nebraska and Oklahoma fans teaming up to gangbang chewy isnt something I saw coming
Why not? He likes it in the ass.

Its hard to ignore that fact that Osborne didn't start winning shit until after the King was gone.
Hard to ignore Switzer ran like a pussy when he knew Osborne was about to dominate the fuck out of OU

Hard to ignore Switzer ran like a pussy when he knew Osborne was about to dominate the fuck out of OU
Exactly because HIS program was being punished for the type of shit he did/allowed.