2021 season thread

Chris Buescher pays back Kyle Busch. Takes him out along with himself and half the rest of the field.

I finally broke through and won a bet on a Cup race. Won a couple Busch races, a truck race and the F1 race, but been shutout on the Cup side.

If Sheldon Creed wins the truck race, I get 250 bucks
If Johnny Sauter wins, I get 1250 bucks

So, basically, I need someone to take out Kyle Busch to have a shot.

I’ve never been so happy to see my favorite driver crash. Gave Bowman a chance to take it away from the two biggest douchebags on the track

Pretty sure both of the guys I bet on were at least 3 laps down

But man, they have ruined the racing at Richmond

But I think we might have a real chance to have 16 winners before the farce called the playoffs start. 9 races in, 8 different winners. Kevin Harvick, Kyle Busch, Denny Hamlin, Chase Elliott and Brad Keselowski haven't won yet, you know all of them are gonna win one eventually, and then you gotta figure RCR and Ganassi will probably get a win, and then you have two more plate races and a bunch of road courses

Dont know what the payout for Bowman was, but that had to be a nice chunk of change.

Nothing better than Hamlin dominating and then blowing it in the end.

Nothing better than Hamlin dominating and then blowing it in the end.
Not sure what happened, but looked like he had NOTHING on that restart. Bowman pulled out and then wasn't really challenged in those last 10 or so laps.

Not sure what happened, but looked like he had NOTHING on that restart. Bowman pulled out and then wasn't really challenged in those last 10 or so laps.
Bowman had the fastest car the second half of the race, pit penalty cost him track position, and without the Harvick crash, he would have been too far behind to get beyond third. Had there been more cautions, he would have had the lead and pulling away a lot sooner

But also, Hamlin chose the inside line on the final restart when he had taken the outside on every other restart(there weren’t many, but the few they had), probably messed his timing up a bit

But also, Hamlin chose the inside line on the final restart when he had taken the outside on every other restart(there weren’t many, but the few they had), probably messed his timing up a bit
I don't think that was the case. When he was taking the outside, there was a deal to let his teammate on the inside but keep Hamlin in the lead. On the last restart, Hamlin had a good jump and kept the 22(?) on the outside and even Bowman passed the 22 in the preferred inside lane, IIRC.

I don't think that was the case. When he was taking the outside, there was a deal to let his teammate on the inside but keep Hamlin in the lead. On the last restart, Hamlin had a good jump and kept the 22(?) on the outside and even Bowman passed the 22 in the preferred inside lane, IIRC.
Maybe, but I think it might have had a hand, I think Bowman wins regardless, but might have taken him a few laps if Hamlin got a better launch

Keep fucking raining. Jeb Burton wins, I get one of the biggest payouts I’ve ever got betting on a NASCAR race