What are you reading?

The Bible. My third attempt to make it past the first 20 pages of Genesis.

I'm gonna do it this time!

Finished "Too Much and Never Enough" (quick read) am now slogging through "The Room Where It Happened".

You have to.

I've also read LOTR rings several times in my youth, thing to do and all that. But would never read it again.
I went back and reread The Hobbit, but I am not sure I could do the trilogy.

I went back and reread The Hobbit, but I am not sure I could do the trilogy.

I never read the Hobbit. Never saw the movie(s) either.

I never read the Hobbit. Never saw the movie(s) either.
don't waste your time on the movie(s).

the book was one of my favorites.

I was on a little mission to go back and read my high school summer reading books again. The Hobbit, 1984, Lord of the Flies, etc.

don't waste your time on the movie(s).

the book was one of my favorites.

I was on a little mission to go back and read my high school summer reading books again. The Hobbit, 1984, Lord of the Flies, etc.

I loved Lord of the Flies.

I don't think there are more than handful of books I've ever reread. I know I've reread War & Peace once and the first few of the Wheel of Time series. that's just about it.

I don't reread books no matter how much I like them and I can't stop a book once started no matter how bad...yeah, I got issues.

I don't think there are more than handful of books I've ever reread. I know I've reread War & Peace once and the first few of the Wheel of Time series. that's just about it.

I don't reread books no matter how much I like them and I can't stop a book once started no matter how bad...yeah, I got issues.

The only thing I've ever reread is the Foundation Series by Asimov.

91bE31pqCYL.jpg

finished Gideon the Ninth last night (book 41 of 2020)

I really liked it. I mean, it's a story about lesbian necromancers in outer space...so how can I not like it?

1602677036739.png

Purchased John Grisham's The Guardians and going to read that soon.

just finished The Wine-Dark Sea...book 16 in the Aubrey-Maturin series. I think I may wait before starting #17 (The Commodore).

I need to finish Here Be Dragons first.

Dresden Files: Battle Ground.

I'm going to burn through this one in no time. It's right into the action.

Dresden Files: Battle Ground.

I'm going to burn through this one in no time. It's right into the action.
so I don't know if you guys who read Dresden went and ready any of the one off short stories about Harry and his time with the Sasquatch and his son, but it has played into the last two books a lot with how Harry knows/is friends with River Shoulders

Was recommended to read Old Man's War, and so I did, and loved it. Now I'm reading the next in the series called The Ghost Brigades.

Starting in 2020, I'm going to start working my way through the Hugo Award winners.

Was recommended to read Old Man's War, and so I did, and loved it. Now I'm reading the next in the series called The Ghost Brigades.

Starting in 2020, I'm going to start working my way through the Hugo Award winners.
I liked Old Man's War.

Scalzi is a really fun writer and I have loved most of what I have read of his.

His Interdependency Series was really good too.